Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Priest solo Lich King 25H & Yogg-0

Lich King 25H:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/z...eId=0_06_02_99

Yogg-0:

By Imbakiller

15+ Year Old Account
    woah at that gear, half expecting it to be you Zsunnie when I read the title
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, ilvl 553

Keep in mind that's Asia ilvl, they basically get +8 ilvl on every piece if they do 25 M (and can do both 10 and 25 on the same week).

10+ Year Old Account
    How did he manage to handle the stacking debuff?

If you are talking about p1, you just kite the everything while letting instant procs do the work. That way the stacking debuff will always be transferred from ghoul to ghoul. The only real danger is in fact accidentally letting the debuff fall off completely.

Aside from that the other hard parts of this boss is in fact dealing with transition phases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you going to burn whole P1 hp with dots?

You dot up some ghouls and shamblings to generate non stop Divine insight procs. The VT on the boss generates additional mind spike procs. If no procs, spam SW:P, renew, pom, shield, more renews, divine star, swp ghouls and shamblings.

btw Imbakiller said hes gonna make a video for yogg kill soon

Upgrade 4/4!?? Woot?

waiting for that yogg-0 video

Hopefully this isnt old enough to be considered a necro, but I recently managed to do H LK 25 with ilvl547. From my experience, DPS in p1 and p2 isn't that important. However the DPS in 2nd transition phase as well as p3 is VERY IMPORTANT. In fact, when p3 starts the amount of add left unkilled from 2nd transition alone can probably determine whether or not it's gonna be a kill or a wipe (unless your DPS in p1 and p2 is so phenomenal that you can afford to have an extra frostmourne phase in p3).

In p1, there's the option of killing the Shambling Horrors yourself, or simply let necrotic plague do the work. The latter method means less DPS required in phase 1 (hence lower ilvl requirement), however it also generates a lot more room for error (such as high chance of letting necrotic plague fall off, or the plague bouncing back to you with high stacks etc).

The raging spirits spawned during the transition phase can also be hard to deal with. Generally it's best not to have more than 1 raging spirits left alive after the transition phase ends. This means killing at least 2 spirits in the 1st transition phase and 3 spirits in the 2nd transition phase. Their silence can be annoying, but it also has a good chance of missing.

Video here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60SxWpkkv_g

Also played around with Yogg0. However, being the one of the biggest offenders in RNG douchebaggery, getting to p3 without having too many tentacles left standing is a feat on its own. However I have noticed that Spectral guise is probably a nice choice for this.

Few things about spectral guise:
    1. Using it while inside the brain room resets the encounter (not 100% chance). So more repair bills/foods saved.
    2. Using it while on 52 or 40 sanity will cause Sara to stop Psychosis a lot sooner. So very high chance of ending up on 28 sanity.
    3. Using it will cause Corruptor Tentacles to target the fake dummy with its debuffs, upon expiry when the fake dummy disappears, it will interrupt whatever debuff it's casting.
    4. Using it will remove the -20% damage debuff caused by the large Crusher tentacles. However this is not a permanent removal.

With that said, once reaching p3, it's best to kill Yogg shortly after the 1st beacon is out, preferably before the 2nd Deafening Roar. Something like 550 ilvl is probably recommended for this kind of burn.

yep i spend roughly 5+hours on yogg 25 doesnt seem doable atm will most likely next tier with more gear

also alot of time im having mana problem wat about you zsun??
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    yep i spend roughly 5+hours on yogg 25 doesnt seem doable atm will most likely next tier with more gear

Yogg-0 need ilvl535 at least
    you can get it if your DPS is enough in p3
    It means 11million damage in 60 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

Video here
    http: //v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTczMjU0OTIw.html

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post

Very close to oom by the time I start attacking the brain.
    Gotta try and fit in a dispersion during that window of opportunity between p1 and p2

Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    Yogg-0 need ilvl535 at least
    you can get it if your DPS is enough in p3
    It means 11million damage in 60 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

Video here
    http: //v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTczMjU0OTIw.html
    will be VERY hard with 535 ilvl. First it's 13mil, not 11mil. I have reached p3 a few times and they were all 13 mil. 13mil in 60 seconds is quite a steep dps check (approx 217k dps required, self buffed only) and it's really tough to reach that with 535 ilvl, even if you are in execute range for half of that duration and using something like ToF. It's still possible with crazy amount of trinket procs etc though.
    Last edited by zsun; 2013-07-15 at 09:06 AM.

nothing better than solo'ing stuff as a priest. from being the class with the most reason to run away from everything to a kick-ass solo'ing class over the long years is a very fun change.

Impressive indeed.

I will flay your mind.

That is crazy. He has crazy gear too though.