Blackwing Decent solo thread

I wonder if any other monks or any other classes are able to solo trash in Blackwing Decent. Talking about the trash when you enter the raid on 10 man mode. I searched youtube videos there weren't any videos that are soloable. Looking for people to post who have soloed trash with 500ilvl or below that ilvl.

I tried yesterday on my monk. Brewmaster spec with 500ilvl went in, pulled first 3-4 mobs (the middle group) and shortly after pull they pretty much owned me. Too much damage dealt to me vs me damaging them Two wipes then I saw no progression on my part and called it a day.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    DK can solo the entire zone on heroic mode and few 25 modes....refer to this thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lZ3A3RXc#gid=0

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...olo-Thread-3-0
    So you are saying, level a DK? Right? because I've seen DK's solo content way back in Cata and they have always soloed when no other class could...
    I was asking about monks :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    So you are saying, level a DK? Right? because I've seen DK's solo content way back in Cata and they have always soloed when no other class could...
    Then you should probably go to the monk forums
    As far as I know monks can solo all of BWD on 10 and 10man heroic. http://www.youtube.com/user/Wannoob7...ew=0&flow=grid
    They can probably do some on 25 man as well, as those are only dps checks compared to 10 man.
    All that is restricted to DK's in that zone is chimaeron 25 and 25 hc, as you need control undead for that at this gear level.

Perhaps you'd be better to ask in Monk class forums. However, I found it strange that you pulled 3-4 mobs. Omnotron has only 2 mobs before him. Magmaw trash is done in two pulls, lonely patrol mob, and then 2 mobs standing under Magmaw. If you pulled 3-4 mobs, it means you pulled all Magmaw trash -.- It also might be easier for you if you will kill last pack mobs same time, as when you kill one, other mob enrages.

Deleted
    You saying "the middle group of 4 mobs", got me thinking of you may be referring to BoT. In case you are referring the BWD, maybe only pulling 1 pack helps, since there are no 4 mobs packs in BWD, except for atramedes trash.

If you are referring to the BoT trash, done that on several characters and classes however not monks. But, your insta kill should almost be instantly which is pretty OP. I would suggest you CC 1 mob, like maybe the shadowmender and so you only get 3 mobs. That way it should be no problem.

i've soloed Magmaw,omnotron and atremedes ( or whatever the blind dragons name is ) on 10 man normal mode as a blood dk with a ilvl of 517 or so. Tried Maloriak but his flash freeze owned me completely and chimaeron wrecked me pretty quickly aswell.

Deleted
    I've soloed the whole place (10 normal) as enhancement, it wasn't easy though. (Maloriak and Neffy proved to be quite hard)

Omg....I was referring to BOT yet said BWD.....what a moron. Yes sorry all I was talking about the BOT trash right before first boss. There are packs of mobs including walking trash. Most packs have casters who just stand there and cast. I tried to get out of LOS and they won't come

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg....I was referring to BOT yet said BWD.....what a moron. Yes sorry all I was talking about the BOT trash right before first boss. There are packs of mobs including walking trash. Most packs have casters who just stand there and cast. I tried to get out of LOS and they won't come
    rofl

But ye for the trash in BOT try not to pull the casters on the sides while you take the trash in the middle, that should help. You can paralzye one, and should be able to get the rest rather easily.