Deleted

[PC] The Division to come to PC if the demand is high

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/06/17/th...over-50000-do/

I have to post this here, this game looks to be a hit, and is a shame we are going to miss out.

It's a bit sad we are not been put behind petitions, and having to show demand for a game, but the option for us to get this game, without buying a console seems to be there. The link to the petition is in the pcgamer article.

I don't like doing marketing for any company, but this game just looked to good, I guess it sucked me in.

You going to spread the word about this game?

Or just buy a PS3/PS4 and get lots of other exclusives with it. I guess I can kinda understand this coming to PC since I myself hate FPS on console... Except some Halo maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Considering it's Massive I'd be suprised if it doesn't come to PC, honestly.

With Witcher 3 and BF4 coming to PC already I've really got no other reason to want a console at the moment besides The Division.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Considering it's Massive I'd be suprised if it doesn't come to PC, honestly.

With Witcher 3 and BF4 coming to PC already I've really got no other reason to want a console at the moment besides The Division.
    I don't think they expected this game to become as popular as it has to be honest. 50,000 signs is a lot for a PC game to be honest and since a few gaming companies have picked up on this, signs are rocketing up, I expect 100,000 by the end of the week at this rate.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Or just buy a PS3/PS4 and get lots of other exclusives with it. I guess I can kinda understand this coming to PC since I myself hate FPS on console... Except some Halo maybe
    not buying a console for 2-3 games i might want to play. If it does release on PC, i will most certainly buy it, if it does not, i will play something elso, there is literally hundred of games release on PC every years.

PC gaming is not about what exclusive i could play or not play, it's a style of gaming i enjoy.

As much as I would love to play this game. I'm just not interested in console gaming anymore. I'm more into PC gaming these days. Hopefully it makes it's way to PC, if not then no big deal.

All your doing is marketing for Ubisoft. I seriously doubt they will not release The Division on PC. It's Ubisoft. They always release their core games on PC. They never said it WASNT coming to PC. Plus it's not an exclusive, so there's no reason at all for Ubisoft not to release The Division on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Why should people be forced to buy inferior and overpriced hardware to play something.

Exclusives suck.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Why should people be forced to buy inferior and overpriced hardware to play something.

Exclusives suck.
    they haven't used the word exclusive, and clearly, they say they are considering PC port.

I mean, it's UBISOFT, they port all their game on PC (prince of persia, ghost recon, assassin creed, watch dogs, splinter cell, rayman, rocksmith, anno series, might and magic, etc...)

It's also massive entertainment, they are a PC developper first and foremost. ground control, world in conflict, farcry 3 multi, uplay PC (the PC version of uplay)

it would be massively surprising (pun intended) that this game does not release on PC.

Just wanted to post and say while I probably won't play it myself (at least not for awhile possibly unless I grab it on a sale or something) I went and signed the petition as I see no reason why it shouldn't get a PC release. The more releases, the better imo. Plus from what I saw it's a FPS and I'd much prefer them on a PC versus a console.