Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I don't know about you but from my experience the drops are extremely low in LFR for the legendary quest items. I relied on normal mode for them and even then it was a slow process. If someone does all the quests with LFR alone then they deserve it for all that time invested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    And people are not enjoying it anymore because of things like LFR giving away legendaries like candy. But those people are the minority right? So who gives a shit.

Telling someone to let you enjoy something while taking away their enjoyment, very nice.
    Listen here please explain to me where anyone is taking away your enjoyment????

as a normal/hc raider the items was even faster to collect because of LFR you could get your drops from normal/HC and LFR in one week as where the dudes from LFR only had LFR to get it from so they worked even longer on their legandaries up to now and you just want to take it away from them, that my narrowminded friend is not very nice.

and your right if the minority does not enjoy the game anymore WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!! its a MASSIVE-MORPG not a MINORITY-MORPG!!!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    And they never where or ever will be - your daughter writting you her first letter THAT is legendary....

No its people who CLAIM to be HC Raider l33t snowflake are the problem that is ruining the wow community cause the majority of lfr raiders gives a shit about forums... all special snowflakes gone that cry so hard about lfr/flying/whatever ruining the game gone and wow will be a much happier place!

You can hate it or like YES LFR Raider will get the same Legendary as HC Snowflakes.
    tbh either you give legendary to all or ONLY to people who do a HC ONLY Boss in the first month it went live.
    (but if the later would be the case all the lfr haters/claiming to be hc raiders would drown the vale with their tears...)
    Respect to you man for the bold part , it is very true the only people QQ-ing are the butthurt normal mode raiders. The hardcore crowd and the LFR crowd don't give a shit. I feel very bad for them. Can't wait for flexweave mode to be the new LFR in terms of hatred/anger issues

People should get rewarded for the efford they put in no matter what. All the people who say LFR is AFK-fest or w/e are talking bullshit. Sure some idiot healers or dps can afk but me as Main tank no, just no. I always performed good in my LFR runs and people actually were glad that I joined them. So according to some people I should not get my legendary (who puts in effort, sweat, tears raiding with all these terrible pug people) just because of some AFK scrubs? Sorry but thats a stereotype, either blizz needs to fix the afk issues or everyone in LFR should get anything out of it incl. the legendary simply because that is not a community issue but rather a broken system. Sorry for a long paragraph but I want to point something out.

PS. Sorry if there's grammar mistakes, I'm not british/american. Also I'm too lazy to google every single word I don't know
    Last edited by Glaziola; 2013-06-20 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    I know personally, as a heroic raider, I don't necessary care what people get exactly. I hope people get items for doing stuff.

But there's a high level issue of rewards not requiring a certain level of effort, and that level is slowly sinking as time passes. People wonder why they get bored of this game, especially at a casual level.
    I got the Firelands staff as off-spec on my resto druid.. I wouldn't say this was so hard to get... the "effort" was to motivate people to still go in Firelands after Dragon Soul was released.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    The solo part was hard? I think it took me 5 minutes. You just can't be braindead. Although granted, most of LFR ARE braindead.
    The reported difficulty of the challenges is all over the place.

People rocking 538+ averages say it's cake while others in similar gear say it's hard (proof yet again that gear doesn't mean you're better)
    People in 515 almost all find it hard since their gear deficit means their personal performance is the primary factor in winning - and yet the good ones manage to complete it while the stereotypical LFRtards won't be able to.

So yeah - if an LFR person manages to complete the solo challenge, they've earned their cloak and therefore their shot at the legendary at least as much as the heroic raider for whom it was barely a challenge at all.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Respect to you man for the bold part , it is very true the only people QQ-ing are the butthurt normal mode raiders. The hardcore crowd and the LFR crowd don't give a shit. I feel very bad for them. Can't wait for flexweave mode to be the new LFR in terms of hatred/anger issues

People should get rewarded for the efford they put in no matter what. All the people who say LFR is AFK-fest or w/e are talking bullshit. Sure some idiot healers or dps can afk but me as Main tank no, just no. I always performed good in my LFR runs and people actually were glad that I joined them. So according to some people I should not get my legendary (who puts in effort, sweat, tears raiding with all these terrible pug people) just because of some AFK scrubs? Sorry but thats a stereotype, either blizz needs to fix the afk issues or everyone in LFR should get anything out of it incl. the legendary simply because that is not a community issue but rather a broken system. Sorry for a long paragraph but I want to point something out.

PS. Sorry if there's grammar mistakes, I'm not british/american. Also I'm too lazy to google every single word I don't know
    no the hardcore raiders still think it shouldn't be LFR. normal mode is fine if its slower like firelands. but giving 40k dps LFR heroes who can't even gem there shit and afk. Its a fucking embaressment. to see the weapon you worked so hard to get on some POS like that. But w/e not like it really matters we will clear our content and then play this game 1 day a week cause overall wow is a pretty crappy game as of late that most of us only play for the progression scene.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2013-06-20 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    no the hardcore raiders still think it shouldn't be LFR. normal mode is fine if its slower like firelands. but giving 40k dps LFR heroes who can't even gem there shit and afk. Its a fucking embaressment. to see the weapon you worked so hard to get on some POS like that. But w/e not like it really matters we will clear our content and then play this game 1 day a week cause overall wow is a pretty crappy game as of late that most of us only play for the progression scene.
    Those 40k dps LFR heroes don't have a prayer of completing the Celestial Blessing challenge. They won't see the legendary 'til next xpac, so quit whining.

Weather you like it or not people will probably get the final legendary from LFR. Blizzard have allowed them to gain everything else thus far and I cannot see them pulling the final piece from people. I'm almost sure Ghostcrawler said something on this matter a few days ago on his twitter.

Something along the lines of " we're to far along to pull it out now, might make people angry " that said I don't care if people get legendaries from LFR or not, at the end of the day my enjoyment doesn't give a rats ass about some forum poster throwing a hissy fit, besides my guild can clear normals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Those 40k dps LFR heroes don't have a prayer of completing the Celestial Blessing challenge. They won't see the legendary 'til next xpac, so quit whining.
    If the Celestial Blessing becomes a cockblock for the LFR crowd blizzard will step in with the nerf hammer once the masses reach that part of the quest so they can keep progressing on the 5.4 stage in LFR SoO, Would be naive to think blizzard will not nerf it if a lot of casuals and bads struggle with it and reaching it through LFR.

I guess we'll see. For now the scenarios pressure all the play elements that the laughably bad players tend to fail at, and seem quite intentionally to do so.

For all the "why doesn't the game force people to play better" complaints we see, you'd think this at least would be popular with that crowd.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they did give out the whole legendary quest to LFR for about two tiers now I don't see why they wouldn't do it to SoO if anything they may do a LFR version legendary. It's not even legendary It's just time consuming at most and I do agree sitting there in LFR with your thumb up your you know what afk shouldn't reward you an orange.

I mean really I've done it I sat there alt tabbed watching youtube haha cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    If they did give out the whole legendary quest to LFR for about two tiers now I don't see why they wouldn't do it to SoO if anything they may do a LFR version legendary. It's not even legendary It's just time consuming at most and I do agree sitting there in LFR with your thumb up your you know what afk shouldn't reward you an orange.

I mean really I've done it I sat there alt tabbed watching youtube haha cmon.
    I think we should get a item "ala original "breath of heaven from 5.0 beta" that increases the ilvl of a weapon by 8-10 and adds a proc and turns it orange. so then LFR gets LFR legendary normal gets normal legendary and heroic gets heroic legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    They will nerf it in future just like they nerfed change of comand for sure only not before 5.4 lands

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    They will nerf it in future just like they nerfed change of comand for sure only not before 5.4 lands
    The problem with Change of Command was that it required so many people to take down the boss. Once the first wave was done, it became increasingly difficult (and nearly impossible on low pop servers) to get it done.

The Celestial Challenge, however, can be "naturally nerfed" by 5.4 LFR gear. This extends the life of the content by delaying the majority of people on the quest, since they will start whatever the next grind is later. It's in Blizzard's interests NOT to nerf Cenestial Challenge. Well, they will probably nerf it in 5.5, since the next expansion will be on it's way and it doesn't matter if they shower you with loot that will shortly be vendored for quest greens.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    The problem with Change of Command was that it required so many people to take down the boss. Once the first wave was done, it became increasingly difficult (and nearly impossible on low pop servers) to get it done.
    It's easy doing it now unless your realm is utterly dead. It can be 2-3-manned by people in ToT LFR gear. It was obviously much harder (as in, a real 5-man boss for people in LFR gear at most) back in the first 1-2 months of 5.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    It's easy doing it now unless your realm is utterly dead. It can be 2-3-manned by people in ToT LFR gear. It was obviously much harder (as in, a real 5-man boss for people in LFR gear at most) back in the first 1-2 months of 5.1.
    Yes. I'm saying the reason it was nerfed was because pre-nerf, showing up late to the party was a severe road block. I'm willing to be the vast majority of people in this game don't know 5-9 other people well enough to ask them for any kind of favor or help. Two other people is much more reasonable.

Deleted
    You are a toddler arent you? "mommy pls dont let timmy have my toys...." i doubt you are a HC raider at all because if you would raid hc you wouldnt give jack about lfr...

Infracted;

I think we should get a item "ala original "breath of heaven from 5.0 beta" that increases the ilvl of a weapon by 8-10 and adds a proc and turns it orange. so then LFR gets LFR legendary normal gets normal legendary and heroic gets heroic legendary.
    No it should be the same for all - where do you "work" MORE for the drops? the only work is the stuff outside the raids - in the raids you only get drops by rng...
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-06-21 at 08:59 AM.

Pretty sure clearing HC 13/13 is harder than clearing 12/12 LFR. Momirmaster is right though. Most progression guilds only play for that. Spending most of the time doing stuff other than WoW. On farm WoW is a really terrible game to be fair. During progression it's the best. Weird how it works out to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    You are a toddler arent you? "mommy pls dont let timmy have my toys...." i doubt you are a HC raider at all because if you would raid hc you wouldnt give jack about lfr...

No it should be the same for all - where do you "work" MORE for the drops? the only work is the stuff outside the raids - in the raids you only get drops by rng...
    would keep arguing with you but armoried you
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Drudatz/simple. 0 normal kills and at least 15+ clears of every place on lfr. so no point in arguing with someone who is already insulting me and who has no idea what raiding is actually about. and will just keep giving me the LFR deserves more bib fed handouts.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2013-06-21 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted

Makes perfect sense, I'd say an extra 30ilvls+proc would be good. Everyone would get the same legendary "increase", whatever version of a weapon it's applied to but normal and heroic raiders would still see the benefits from having a higher ilvl weapon in the first place.