Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    I still feel Legendaries should be hard earned by skill and not RNG/shitty collecting quests.

In a way that Challenge Modes are but not exclusive to a raid group, 5 mans or solo questing. More so, an amalgamation of the three.
    But if you want players to have fleeting interest in a Legendary for a few weeks because it's not special then that's cool too.
    /unsub

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'm not going to replace my 543s with 536s. People who get heroic loot generally upgrade it by 8 ilvls. Having enough valor to do so shouldn't be a problem for someone who takes raiding seriously enough to actually bother with some hcs, no?
    Itemization much? like paladin tanks if you don't get the ring off ra-den than any hit/haste or expertise/haste or mastery/haste ring 536 will be better than what you have for your 2nd slot first slot being primo ring. I should have phrased it better. If your FULL BIS going into next tier you won't need it. If your not full BIS or your old 4 set was shit. or your new 4 set is fucking amazing ALA brewmaster monk's which I now play. you will have upgrades from flex even if you farmed 13/13hm for 2+ months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    As much as we like to tell ourselves that all of us who raided in BC were super pro, the fights were not that hard then. I was in a casual raid doing only about six hours a week with a number of "dead weight" people in the group, and we downed Illidan (saw a Warglaive drop on our first or second kill, too). We were working on Twins in Sunwell when Wrath dropped. It can't possibly have been as hard as our memories like to tell us if that is the case.

As far as the current scenarios, I will concede they're not much of a test of skill but they are a test of effort. That said, I hear the cloak one is a bit tough (I'm still on Runestones myself). But they're still enough of an effort, in conjunction with the dedication required to queue regularly for months and months and months, that I think the reward should be available for LFR raiders. Despite the fact the bosses die a lot easier, it still seems like way more work overall than, for comparison, the warglaive my casual raid got in Burning Crusade, which felt like pure luck.
    Sry for my late response

I must say that your casual guild was very good since only 1% of ppl saw Sunwell Plateau. And since you got there by raiding only six hours a week then we can say that it didn't involve too much time like many people say it did.
    Anyways, my point was that the effort was spread across multiple tiers and not like many here say only for dumb luck with killing Illidan or Kil'jaiden. It was a journey, which I believe, was much harder then today's LFR or normal journey.
    And before someone jumps to conclusion that I don't want LFR people to get legendaries I am against that everyone who raids gets legendaries - that includes normal and heroic raiders too. They should be rare, hard to get and took quite some time to obtain. After the tier is over, happy hunting for legendaries.
    I believed Blizz shared my PoV since they don't allow xmog of legendaries because you would see hordes of ppl running around with Glaives or maces and that would destroy their legendary status.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    would keep arguing with you but armoried you
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Drudatz/simple. 0 normal kills and at least 15+ clears of every place on lfr. so no point in arguing with someone who is already insulting me and who has no idea what raiding is actually about. and will just keep giving me the LFR deserves more bib fed handouts.
    WoW you are able to use the Armory.... you still failed to prove your CLAIM where a HC raider is doing MORE on the legendary questline?
    As others pointed out the quests between the raidfarms are the only solo work and you seriously claim with ilevel535 you work harder as i did with 502?
    ROFLMAO.... btw kiddo I was in Nax when you was a wet dream so come again in 10 years when you have a life afk...

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    but blizz keeps making decisions that force heroic raiders during progression to do lfr.
    BS YOU DECIDE so NOT Blizzard....

Oh and you didnt pointed out why this all concerns a young toddler like you? you allways talk about hc raiders like your in the top 3 of hc progress and would count at all but you dont???

Infracted; Don't attack other posters.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-06-22 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    WoW you are able to use the Armory.... you still failed to prove your CLAIM where a HC raider is doing MORE on the legendary questline?
    As others pointed out the quests between the raidfarms are the only solo work and you seriously claim with ilevel535 you work harder as i did with 502?
    ROFLMAO.... btw kiddo I was in Nax when you was a wet dream so come again in 10 years when you have a life afk...

BS YOU DECIDE so NOT Blizzard....

Oh and you didnt pointed out why this all concerns a young toddler like you? you allways talk about hc raiders like your in the top 3 of hc progress and would count at all but you dont???
    What a mature poster...

If you don't know what you're talking about you really shouldn't talk about raiding, Drudatz. It's quite clear you have no idea of the current problems/issues the "hardcore" raiding community face so please just stop?

Also it's really annoying to have some idiots patronise me and say that I don't need to do LFR in t16 or Flex in t16 because I'm fully 543+ geared (2/2 upgrades, et al). That's really insulting because for some classes the new 4 pc is so ridiculously OP that you'll need to be in LFR week in, week out, just to get the absurd bonus that occurs. Not to mention that itemization will most likely be BiS for t16 as well, as well as the extra secondary stat on all items AND more gem sockets. Heroic raiders will be running LFR/Flex next tier. Stop saying we wont. You've no idea what you're talking about.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    That's really insulting because for some classes the new 4 pc is so ridiculously OP that you'll need to be in LFR week in, week out, just to get the absurd bonus that occurs. Not to mention that itemization will most likely be BiS for t16 as well, as well as the extra secondary stat on all items AND more gem sockets.
    How many copies of each tier piece do you think you'll need before you're optimized? Sounds like you want at least 5 complete sets given the week in week out nature of your plan.

What a mature poster...

If you don't know what you're talking about you really shouldn't talk about raiding, Drudatz. It's quite clear you have no idea of the current problems/issues the "hardcore" raiding community face so please just stop?

Also it's really annoying to have some idiots patronise me and say that I don't need to do LFR in t16 or Flex in t16 because I'm fully 543+ geared (2/2 upgrades, et al). That's really insulting because for some classes the new 4 pc is so ridiculously OP that you'll need to be in LFR week in, week out, just to get the absurd bonus that occurs. Not to mention that itemization will most likely be BiS for t16 as well, as well as the extra secondary stat on all items AND more gem sockets. Heroic raiders will be running LFR/Flex next tier. Stop saying we wont. You've no idea what you're talking about.
    It's pretty common place here for people to assume your guild clears normals before the release of LFR.
    Not only that but they believe you get considerably geared as well before LFR.

It's retarded but they know not what they speak as they probably never got past the "application" phase of any guild because of wrong gems, no enchants, undergeared, or just a bad attitude.

But LFR ilvl is super low at this point so it's less of an issue. Unless they add in the same gear but higher ilvl and STILL put it in an easy mode that's easily clearable by experienced players..... wait..... wait... o_o

If someone consider himself "hardcore" then he shouldnt be bitching and whining about everything only act as one - and 3 hours weekly in lfr is nothing if u really care that much about upgrading your gear.

And what problems current HC guidls have ? that they are bleeding out raiders and dont have a player pool to recruit from only have to steal people from less progress guilds ? ofc they do since if the normal raiidng playerbase is bleeding out drastically this tier there are no people who would be interested in progressing further into hcs. This is not only problem of hc guilds but raiding guilds altogether that people who has been playing for years slowly start to loose interest in banging their heads into wall bosses have their life - wife kids which they didnt have when they were in high school or university yet they are still playing and there is not enough fresh blood coming to the game which would replace them - there simply isint which was shown best when blizzard anounced promotion with battlechest for 5 $ -_- subs must be still bleeding out more since q1 -_-

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    If someone consider himself "hardcore" then he shouldnt be bitching and whining about everything only act as one - and 3 hours weekly in lfr is nothing if u really care that much about upgrading your gear.
    What floopa is going on about is seriously fucking stupid, because the truth is, if you aren't world #1, the problem isn't your gear.

THere are a bunch of things your problem could be, like for example if your tank's internet is terrible, but the fact that you don't have enough LFR gear is never and will never be the reason you failed to clear content faster than people who were better at WoW than you.

BECAUSE, it turns out, unless you are World #1, there is always someone in WoW who is BETTER THAN YOU.

It doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with gear. However, shifting blame to one of your guildmates is easy if you have grinded every possible piece of gear and he hasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread. Seems as this topic is not going anywhere anymore, rather then turn into a who is more "l337" then the other thread.