Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Tired of hunters.

    I need to come out with my frustation.
    i am so tired of hunters in Pvp as a feral druid, i have So much trouble with them

  2. #2
    Fluffy Kitten Ultima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    3,188
    Excuse my ignorance but I would expect Feral to be the most capable melee against a Hunter?
    I heal in the Arena
    Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
    You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C

  3. #3
    I am Murloc! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,509
    Here everybody, do you see it? Do you see the reason why hunters spells are being gimped and turned into boring shitty buttons? This guy RIGHT HERE.

    Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.

  4. #4
    Tell me what im going wrong? i cant get to them, there damage and kiting, even tho my low gapclosing abilitys, i cant kill them

  5. #5
    Field Marshal fisayoolat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United kingdon south east london
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    I need to come out with my frustation.
    i am so tired of hunters in Pvp as a feral druid, i have So much trouble with them
    Im so tired of people like you complaining about every-single thing. Hunters burst have been nerfed and nerfed and nerfed. Even feral that cannot be kit-able is still complaining. This here is the problem with the game, You!.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
    lol at u op, pretty much this ^^
    bleed up hunter and do defence thingy , profit

  7. #7
    Sure guys, be mad, for me saying im to bad to kill hunters. Get ur anger out.

  8. #8
    Brewmaster Caninese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    lol at u op, pretty much this ^^
    bleed up hunter and do defence thingy , profit
    I think it's funny, because you think that would work on me. =P

    OT: If you see one of us casting fear beast, pop out of cat/bear and heal yourself, or interrupt it. Slow us down, do not let us get away. If we disengage, charge us. Every class is capable of countering every other class, you just have to know how to play yours and/or think.

  9. #9
    I am Murloc! Tommo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,509
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Tell me what im going wrong? i cant get to them, there damage and kiting, even tho my low gapclosing abilitys, i cant kill them
    Are you switching forms and constantly making the most out of your hybrid class? Ferals are very good at sustaining themselves, if you couple that with the gap closers and bleeds then a hunter will die eventually. Make sure to get the engage as well, the hunter might burn his disengage and you can leap to him. I dont know the in's and out's of the feral class but I know one thing, they are sticky as hell and great at sustaining themselves.

    In an endurance race with both sides full CDs you WILL win. Dont be afraid of spells like Stampede, it recently got turned into a waste of a button, and now it summons bunnies to lick your target to health and love.

    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Sure guys, be mad, for me saying im to bad to kill hunters. Get ur anger out.
    Well you could have worded your OP better. Hunters are being attacked by the pisspoor PvP community right now, and are getting nerf after nerf, affecting both PvE and PvP negatively (hopefully positively soon). Thats where the exasperation is coming from.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    I think it's funny, because you think that would work on me. =P

    OT: If you see one of us casting fear beast, pop out of cat/bear and heal yourself, or interrupt it. Slow us down, do not let us get away. If we disengage, charge us. Every class is capable of countering every other class, you just have to know how to play yours and/or think.
    well on seriuos, u should always open first as steath class, so u burst him as much as possible, bleeds are ticking through their deterance so if he pop it after so u can do some dmg, then u just counter part it's kite, shape shift or dash out of daze shot, and charge it , and be ready to stun/skull bash his scare beast

  11. #11
    feral complaining about hunters, this is why 99% of the pvp feedback is useless

  12. #12
    The Patient Kagecamia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hell aka Detroit
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by fisayoolat View Post
    Im so tired of people like you complaining about every-single thing. Hunters burst have been nerfed and nerfed and nerfed. Even feral that cannot be kit-able is still complaining. This here is the problem with the game, You!.
    Do you even play PTR? Hunters are game breaking right now on the ptr.

  13. #13
    Whenever you are not on the hunter you should be keeping a rejuv up on u and staying in bear form, always use bear charge not feral (bear charge roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Tell me what im going wrong? i cant get to them, there damage and kiting, even tho my low gapclosing abilitys, i cant kill them
    You're a stealth class. Open on your own terms with Pounce to stun and then burst them down with Shred and Rake. Symbiosis a Priest and use Dispersion when you get CC'd. Shift out of roots and charge back in. Use Glyph of Cat Form, Glyph of Stampeding Roar, and Glyph of Savagery. Take advantage of Predatory Swiftness procs to heal yourself or, even better, Cyclone the hunter and heal up.
    Last edited by Tarazet; 2013-06-17 at 08:01 PM.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    Do you even play PTR? Hunters are game breaking right now on the ptr.
    So hunters took your sweet spot and now you cry?

  16. #16
    Well this went bad fast.

    Advice:
    • Try using Bear Charge (assuming he doesn't have freedom available) instead of Cat charge. It adds a root effect
    • Use Skull bash as another gap closer
    • Use might of ursoc and go straight back into cat form for a fast heal
    • Use barkskin and survival instincts during his CDs
    • If you're bursting and you've got incarnation up, using prowl will drop pet aggro for 2-3 globals
    • Hibernate/Clone/Natures Grasp the hunters pet
    • Don't bother coming out of form to rejuv yourself unless you're LoS of the hunter, you'll take more damage in the 2-3 globals than you'll heal. Plus any good Hunter will dispel it instantly
    • Make sure you have a powershift macro to instantly break slows and the disengage root.

    And, to a lot of people who have posted so far, Feral vs Hunter completely 1v1 is a -somewhat- even fight. Good Hunters will beat bad ferals, good Ferals will beat bad Hunters. You're all making it out that a bad Feral will beat a good Hunter, which isn't true.

    Give both the Hunter and the Feral a healer, and the Feral should start winning a lot easier. But 1v1, it depends on who uses more CDs.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-06-17 at 08:02 PM.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagecamia View Post
    Do you even play PTR? Hunters are game breaking right now on the ptr.
    Hunters are even worse in 5.4 than they are on live. Seriously only bad players are struggling against them still. Especially Ferals which are absolutely the best hard counter to Hunters.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Here everybody, do you see it? Do you see the reason why hunters spells are being gimped and turned into boring shitty buttons? This guy RIGHT HERE.

    Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
    Hunters HARD COUNTER most melee in the game. The ones that they don't hard counter they simply counter. No melee AT ALL should be capable of touching a hunter 1v1.

    In fact, hunters are just flat out the best 1v1 class in the game holding that position with demonology warlocks. If you're having trouble with ferals, you've got some learning to do. For every ability a feral has (and they arguably have far too many) the hunter STILL has an ability to counter and an ability to layer on to further their advantage. All cds and defensives available a hunter will melt through a feral no competition.

    Of course in rated play it translates SLIGHTLY differently. Ha! Just kidding. Hunter control, burst and utility in 1v1 translate directly to massive and overpowered success in rated arenas and bgs.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-06-17 at 08:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  19. #19
    I love it when hunters challenge my ww monk to a duel and I get to say "huntard" and decline. No point even trying to fight, they're sick, even more digusting than frost mages at their wotlk prime.

  20. #20
    huntards are op as hell and need to get nerfed to the ground

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •