I need to come out with my frustation.
i am so tired of hunters in Pvp as a feral druid, i have So much trouble with them
Excuse my ignorance but I would expect Feral to be the most capable melee against a Hunter?
I heal in the Arena
Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C
Here everybody, do you see it? Do you see the reason why hunters spells are being gimped and turned into boring shitty buttons? This guy RIGHT HERE.
Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
OT: If you see one of us casting fear beast, pop out of cat/bear and heal yourself, or interrupt it. Slow us down, do not let us get away. If we disengage, charge us. Every class is capable of countering every other class, you just have to know how to play yours and/or think.
In an endurance race with both sides full CDs you WILL win. Dont be afraid of spells like Stampede, it recently got turned into a waste of a button, and now it summons bunnies to lick your target to health and love.
feral complaining about hunters, this is why 99% of the pvp feedback is useless
Last edited by Tarazet; 2013-06-17 at 08:01 PM.
Well this went bad fast.
- Try using Bear Charge (assuming he doesn't have freedom available) instead of Cat charge. It adds a root effect
- Use Skull bash as another gap closer
- Use might of ursoc and go straight back into cat form for a fast heal
- Use barkskin and survival instincts during his CDs
- If you're bursting and you've got incarnation up, using prowl will drop pet aggro for 2-3 globals
- Hibernate/Clone/Natures Grasp the hunters pet
- Don't bother coming out of form to rejuv yourself unless you're LoS of the hunter, you'll take more damage in the 2-3 globals than you'll heal. Plus any good Hunter will dispel it instantly
- Make sure you have a powershift macro to instantly break slows and the disengage root.
And, to a lot of people who have posted so far, Feral vs Hunter completely 1v1 is a -somewhat- even fight. Good Hunters will beat bad ferals, good Ferals will beat bad Hunters. You're all making it out that a bad Feral will beat a good Hunter, which isn't true.
Give both the Hunter and the Feral a healer, and the Feral should start winning a lot easier. But 1v1, it depends on who uses more CDs.
Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-06-17 at 08:02 PM.
In fact, hunters are just flat out the best 1v1 class in the game holding that position with demonology warlocks. If you're having trouble with ferals, you've got some learning to do. For every ability a feral has (and they arguably have far too many) the hunter STILL has an ability to counter and an ability to layer on to further their advantage. All cds and defensives available a hunter will melt through a feral no competition.
Of course in rated play it translates SLIGHTLY differently. Ha! Just kidding. Hunter control, burst and utility in 1v1 translate directly to massive and overpowered success in rated arenas and bgs.
Last edited by Flaks; 2013-06-17 at 08:10 PM.
Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfangi7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |
I love it when hunters challenge my ww monk to a duel and I get to say "huntard" and decline. No point even trying to fight, they're sick, even more digusting than frost mages at their wotlk prime.
huntards are op as hell and need to get nerfed to the ground