Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but I would expect Feral to be the most capable melee against a Hunter?
    Counter, you mean. Hunters can't do shit against Ferals.

Deleted
    you must be bad hunters then even got scare beast to use agaist ferals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post

imo you should win but ferals don't 'own' hunters anymore..all these idiot hunters thinking anything hard counters them atm the way that class is..LOL.
    Sorry but as a 2400 Hunter I have to call bullshit here. Other high ranking capable Ferals hard counter the absolute shit out of Hunters. Low ranked players are the only ones truly struggling with Hunters. We've only been nothing but nerfed every patch this xpac.

Ferals counter hunters. No question.
    Not saying hunters are weak, they're the strongest ranged atm, feral strongest melee.
    But saying a feral is countered by a hunter is just ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    you must be bad hunters then even got scare beast to use agaist ferals.
    Forgot Scare Beast 1 shots Ferals.

Hunters have been nerfed into oblivion this expansion because of the whining.

Take a look at Stampede. This is our special, level 87 "signature, class defining" ability. It's now been nerfed to complete pointlessness because of PVP. Do you know how much damage I lose on a raid boss fight for NOT casting my awesome signature MoP ability? 0.8%. Zero point eight. If it had some utility that would be one thing, but it has none at all since the pets can't cast their abilities anymore. It's barely worth the GCD, and I still hear people complaining about it post-nerf. Did you know our mid-tier talent "Dire Beast" now does the same amount of damage as a cast of Stampede? Dire Beast is a 30 second cooldown by the way, and it gives back focus, compared to a 5 min CD of Stampede. Wonder why people don't complain about that one.. probably because it doesn't look as intimidating as 5 pets beating on you (even though they hit for almost nothing).

What else is there to nerf? Bestial Wrath? OH wait that was already nerfed. I guess you could remove the CC break completely but I'm sure people would find a new way to complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either I'm stuck in some infinite loop where I read the same thread over and over, or you guys keep making the same anti-hunter threads over and over. O_O

Anyway, keep it nice. This thread already started pretty badly and I don't really see it improving.

As for hunters, while some of the nerfs might be because of complaints, I don't see how you can disagree that they are ridiculous right now and have been since the start of MoP. The amount of burst, pet damage, control and the noob-proof defensives are just a bit too much of the good and nerfs were just going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by bendak View Post
    Hunters have been nerfed into oblivion this expansion because of the whining.

Take a look at Stampede. This is our special, level 87 "signature, class defining" ability. It's now been nerfed to complete pointlessness because of PVP. Do you know how much damage I lose on a raid boss fight for NOT casting my awesome signature MoP ability? 0.8%. Zero point eight. If it had some utility that would be one thing, but it has none at all since the pets can't cast their abilities anymore. It's barely worth the GCD, and I still hear people complaining about it post-nerf. Did you know our mid-tier talent "Dire Beast" now does the same amount of damage as a cast of Stampede? Dire Beast is a 30 second cooldown by the way, and it gives back focus, compared to a 5 min CD of Stampede. Wonder why people don't complain about that one.. probably because it doesn't look as intimidating as 5 pets beating on you (even though they hit for almost nothing).

What else is there to nerf? Bestial Wrath? OH wait that was already nerfed. I guess you could remove the CC break completely but I'm sure people would find a new way to complain.
    You're bringing PvE to a PvP discussion.......

Nobody cares how much stampede does in a 10min fight, it's about the burst. Stampede for BM hits almost as hard as Army of the Dead because it scales with mastery, but the first has half the CD of the 2nd and is usable in arenas.

You're bursty and you need to be nerfed because every other class (read:warriors) received the same treatment for the same reason. Not being a 1man army doesn't mean you're getting nerfed to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Here everybody, do you see it? Do you see the reason why hunters spells are being gimped and turned into boring shitty buttons? This guy RIGHT HERE.

Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
    So God dam True!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Sorry but as a 2400 Hunter I have to call bullshit here. Other high ranking capable Ferals hard counter the absolute shit out of Hunters. Low ranked players are the only ones truly struggling with Hunters. We've only been nothing but nerfed every patch this xpac.
    2400..lol.

if you want to throw around blind ratings to add emphasis to arguments, which tbh i fkn hate and never do unless it adds context to game scenerios; my highest rating is 2700 + change on mage. when mages were ridiculous at the start of mop i wouldn't claim anything hard countered me because it didnt - including ferals which should, since i was playing frost.

arena ratings don't matter anyways - this is more a 1v1 argument. i should note that in 3s hunters are much less scary and more predictable, i'm sure we can agree there. but they're still top dog considering the whole package.

hunters are the class now..

i said he should win..an he should, but there is no way that you aren't getting decent damage off against anything right now. it's not a hard counter if you're at all scary to the other class given equal skill and gear.

If you don't feel like there's any window for decent dmg against a feral as a hunter, you might be doing things wrong.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-06-18 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    huntards are op as hell and need to get nerfed to the ground
    Just because you're bad and can't kill one doesn't mean they have to be nerved, l2playyourclass.

Lets not start with this type of 'bullshit' comments please.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-06-18 at 06:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Here everybody, do you see it? Do you see the reason why hunters spells are being gimped and turned into boring shitty buttons? This guy RIGHT HERE.

Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
    Yes, damn hunters and their shitty buttons, people like YOU are the reason hunters keep receiving buffs (Or "nerfs" where the compensation ends up being more of a buff.) and have remained the highest burst class for the entire expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Are you seriously implying hunters are bad on live? Wow... I'm amazed.
    He meant that they're worse as in that they're stronger on PTR than they are on live.

Not sure if there was a language barrier there, but hopefully that cleared it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Yes, damn hunters and their shitty buttons, people like YOU are the reason hunters keep receiving buffs (Or "nerfs" where the compensation ends up being more of a buff.) and have remained the highest burst class for the entire expansion.
    Have you met an enhance sham yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    No melee AT ALL should be capable of touching a hunter 1v1.

In fact, hunters are just flat out the best 1v1 class in the game If you're having trouble with ferals, you've got some learning to do.
    This post gave me cancer.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-06-18 at 05:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syh View Post
    He meant that they're worse as in that they're stronger on PTR than they are on live.

Not sure if there was a language barrier there, but hopefully that cleared it up.
    They have more damage when procs are up, but the cc is nerfed due to no SS. Bad changes all round.

Deleted
    Thanks alot for the feedback, i didnt meant to make a little war, but i just saw, i was a bad feral. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters complaining that they got nerfed? For Christ's sake look at how well off you guys started, it's no wonder you got nerfed. You still have amazing Control, and burst, as well as some decent defensives, and you're trying to claim your class is shit? That is ridiculously funny, hunters are still in a great place atm, and their 1v1 capabilities are nearly unmatched.

In regards to the Feral OP, maybe it's not as bad as he makes it out to be, but the amount of hunter QQ here is ridiculous, by ridiculous, I mean on the level of when mages get their damage tweaked out of godmode in PvE and flood the official forums with their tears all over again claiming "it's another Sunwell" when they're still sitting in a nice place. Nerfs suck, I know, but to say you're shit is just ignorant.

Ferals counter hunters. No question.
    nope
    hunters are way to good in the moment (BM ofc).
    they nerfed stampede but that was not enough

Deleted
    maybe the issue isnt the hunter. but the quality of the druid Ppl are not upset because the Op cant deal with hunters. Ppl are upset because nerfs happen when ppl like the OP come whine to the forums saying the class is too 'godlike' only because THEY have issues fighting them. Then you have those who don't even pvp and yet get nerfed based on pvp.