do what you feel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    LoS>kill pet>restealth=profit?
    Ok and what if the hunter is not afk ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    LoS>kill pet>restealth=profit?
    Well... Maybe if the hunter is level 10 i could do that. But im sorry? The hunters i face aint so bad.

If sodapoppin can kill hunters in 1 bleed duration then I'm guessing your doing it wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    hunters are really just king of BGs, every single random BG the top 3 damage done and killing blow is nearly always hunters (if there is 3)

i dont think its so bad in arena where you have competent team mates who can peal and heal, but in random BGs hunters just dominate, they don't really have a weakness in pvp, they lose nothing from moving, lose nothing from being at range, nothing from upclose. ive really not noticed it too much in arena becuase my team mate can help to cc and heal me, if we have all cds up, and the hunters partner sucks, but they are really way to strong at the moment.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    2400..lol.

if you want to throw around blind ratings to add emphasis to arguments, which tbh i fkn hate and never do unless it adds context to game scenerios; my highest rating is 2700 + change on mage. when mages were ridiculous at the start of mop i wouldn't claim anything hard countered me because it didnt - including ferals which should, since i was playing frost.

arena ratings don't matter anyways - this is more a 1v1 argument. i should note that in 3s hunters are much less scary and more predictable, i'm sure we can agree there. but they're still top dog considering the whole package.

hunters are the class now..

i said he should win..an he should, but there is no way that you aren't getting decent damage off against anything right now. it's not a hard counter if you're at all scary to the other class given equal skill and gear.

If you don't feel like there's any window for decent dmg against a feral as a hunter, you might be doing things wrong.
    Wait wait wait wait....

You're complaining about 1v1 balance? The thing Blizzard has said time and time again that they will never ever make any attempts to balance? And you even admit in 3v3 (the format of PvP balance is focused on) that Hunters aren't that bad?

Thank you for proving my points. 3v3 is exactly the place I was referring to when I said Ferals hard counter Hunters (which they do, assuming both are good players).

No one should be bitching about who wins 1v1s. 1v1s in WoW will never ever be balanced and never ever have been. No one should have any expectations that they ever would be. If that's what this thread is based on then this whole things is WAY more retarded than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Wait wait wait wait....

You're complaining about 1v1 balance? The thing Blizzard has said time and time again that they will never ever make any attempts to balance? And you even admit in 3v3 (the format of PvP balance is focused on) that Hunters aren't that bad?

Thank you for proving my points. 3v3 is exactly the place I was referring to when I said Ferals hard counter Hunters (which they do, assuming both are good players).

No one should be bitching about who wins 1v1s. 1v1s in WoW will never ever be balanced and never ever have been. No one should have any expectations that they ever would be. If that's what this thread is based on then this whole things is WAY more retarded than I thought.
    I'm fairly sure the 1v1 argument-comment was to the fact that OP talks about 1v1.
    Hunter vs feral druid.

At least 3 people answered with actual advices i could use. Or was it four?
    Thanks to them anyway ^^

Off this thread, since it's clearly not getting better
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    This was already discussed.

Hunters were NEVER weak, let alone the weakest, during any time in Cataclysm. The class was contending for rank 1 and gladiator range for the entirety of the expansion. The low representation was simply due to a completely new resource system no one was used to.
    Just like Monks were contending for glad during season 12 but the low representation was simply due to a completely new resource system no one was used too.

Are you being intentionally stupid is this actually your reasoning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Focus didn't take long to get used to, maybe 2 weeks max for serious PvPers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Wait wait wait wait....

i didnt complain about anything, man. i was posting some tips for the guy. i dont care about 1v1 at all.

whole different thing if you were talking about 3v3 with hunter teams vs feral teams...a little comp dependent but i agree with you.. ferals.

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 05:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    I'm fairly sure the 1v1 argument-comment was to the fact that OP talks about 1v1.
    Hunter vs feral druid.

At least 3 people answered with actual advices i could use. Or was it four?
    Thanks to them anyway ^^

Off this thread, since it's clearly not getting better
    yes i was.. and you're welcome if i was 1 of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter's Mark now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).

Readiness now finishes the cooldowns on Rapid Fire, Feign Death, Deterrence, Disengage, and Camouflage when activated (was all Hunter abilities with a base cooldown of less than 5 minutes).

Narrow Escape's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).

http://www.wowhead.com/news=215350/5...ated-june-20th

Something good, finally. Hopefully they do this and revert the Silencing Shot change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Thanks alot for the feedback, i didnt meant to make a little war, but i just saw, i was a bad feral. LOL
    I would ignore the majority of comments and focus on the few that gave great advice for Feral vs Hunter. Some good stuff here...strewn amongst the rubble (or is it rabble?).
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    ITT BM is the only Hunter spec.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 02:16 PM ----------

If you get hit by Scare Beast when all you need to do is shift to prevent a 2.5 seconds cast, you're fucking horrible.
    then most ferals are fucking horrible since scare beast works everytime i play on my hunter alt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well hunters had the best kiting toolkit because of the old dead zone. Their damage was so high as they were balanced around this, and having to maintain min range.

As a melee you stood a chance if you got inside the dead zone as they would have to go defensive and use their gap openers before being able to continue decent damage.

Now that zone is gone, the damage and kiting toolkit remains plus your pet doesn't need Los on its hardest hitting ability.

They are plainly the best anti-melee class and now their is no dead zone it's clear that the kiting abilitys should be nerfed since they have no impact on your ability to do damage, all they provide is you the advantage of being able to tunnel that damage while taking none yourself, from melee.
    Last edited by villie; 2013-06-23 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by villie View Post
    Well hunters had the best kiting toolkit because of the old dead zone. Their damage was so high as they were balanced around this, and having to maintain min range.

As a melee you stood a chance if you got inside the dead zone as they would have to go defensive and use their gap openers before being able to continue decent damage.

Now that zone is gone, the damage and kiting toolkit remains plus your pet doesn't need Los on its hardest hitting ability.

They are plainly the best anti-melee class and now their is no dead zone it's clear that the kiting abilitys should be nerfed since they have no impact on your ability to do damage, all they provide is you the advantage of being able to tunnel that damage while taking none yourself, from melee.
    They are the strongest class bar none in pvp, their niche with insta cc and constant pressure plus the fact that hunter ( not pet) dmg has been incrementally buffed for months and months means they just need a bit of a rework. Blizz is having a hard time they are standardizing every class into either spel dd or melee dd but hunter just walk the line.

The zone getting reintroduced is not gonna fix anything though since it would make hunters too easy to counter. All they need to do is tweak their insta cc and readiness, which i think they are doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    I need to come out with my frustation.
    i am so tired of hunters in Pvp as a feral druid, i have So much trouble with them
    Don't know how you're having trouble as feral against hunters. Also, don't they all backpedal? Especially dwarf and troll males. I mean sure, once in a blue moon you'll find a good hunter who can strafe and has key binds but that's no reason to whine on forums. Those are really really really rare, always have been. And ferals are pretty insane right now too.
    Last edited by Srg56; 2013-06-23 at 03:04 PM.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Here everybody, do you see it? Do you see the reason why hunters spells are being gimped and turned into boring shitty buttons? This guy RIGHT HERE.

Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
    Hunters are getting gimped because they are gods atm. regardless of how ferals are supposed to do " 1v1" against hunters, they are still squishy. You dont expect someone as squishy as a rogue to have trouble with a hunter/ret or hunter/ enhance? They are both doing monster burst, while his healer is sitting 30 seconds of instant CC. scatter/trap/silence/pet cc/ thats like 20 seconds of cc by its self. not to mention readyness, or the other partners cc.
    Everyone saying "omg feral qq about hunter wtf blah blah" is stupid. if your a hunter defending how OP they are your stupid. PLay 10 games above at least 2k. They all have hunters. Guess they must be mediocre? Ferals are the best melee, but hunters are still waaay stronger.

@op Use this macro
    /cast [stance:1] !Bear Form
    /cast [stance:2] !Aquatic Form
    /cast [stance:3] !Cat Form
    /cast [stance:4] !Travel Form
    its a powershifting macro. if your getting spam slower, hitting this will take you out of your from, on shift you back in in an instant, keeping you free from slows. just make sure to keep your mangle slow applied to him, and keep your bleeds on and you will do consistent dmg. Also try and save your charge until he disengages away. If you do that and keep him slowed you should have a ton of uptime on him.
    make sure you keybind your catform. right before he finishes casting scare beast shift out, and it wont fear you, and then you can just go cat and keep going. If you keep doing this and he keeps trying to fear and missing, hes just going to waste time.

just read more of the thread.... theres actually people in here saying hunters are bad atm???
    ????

??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.