Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire High Priestess Ishanah's Avatar

Garrosh isn't corrupted. He's in control. (confirmed)

https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/346701477290573824

can we accept that he's just a bad egg now? Hes using the power of the sha like a warhammer, but he's in control of it.

He's in control up until he hits Phase 3, at which point Y'shaarj takes over.

So you cannot blame Y'shaarj for Theramore, for Gilneas, for Southshore, for Karasang, for Stonetalon, for Ashenvale, for Orgrimmar, for Durotar, for the Barrens, or for the Vale.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    He's in control up until he hits Phase 3, at which point Y'shaarj takes over.
    Guess you know better than Kosak.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I want you to look at that eyeball-corruption ridden model that was on the front page and tell me Garrosh will be in full control of himself at that point.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

I'm glad. It will make it that much easier to kill him off =P

I want you to look at that eyeball-corruption ridden model that was on the front page and tell me Garrosh will be in full control of himself at that point.
    He could have some Sha infused item that he uses to gain more power and thus alters his appearance.

or you could just read the OP's link.

The truth is, it's all speculation until they are voiced and tested.

Ireland, home of the Potato, Whisky, Drunks and Drunk Fighting Tournaments
    He's using the Sha like using a hammer, according to Kovacs, my guess is that he's suppressing the Sha itself and using it's power for himself... Like a good evil Orc should.

Stood in the Fire High Priestess Ishanah's Avatar
    Thats what Kosak is talking about, the art might look like Garrosh is corrupted up the ass, but he's just using it as a tool to buff himself. He's still in control of it, not the other way around.

Illidan has been effected by many types of demonic magic but he remained in control, it seems Garrosh's situation is quite similar.
    "I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'” - Issac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I might be reading too much into it, but it says he's using the Sha as a weapon. The Sha is only a part of Y'shaarj, not the full power of the Old God himself. It's possible Garrosh is using the Sha of Pride but then as the fight goes on Y'shaarj is able to use the infusion with the Sha to take control of Garrosh as a mortal vessel.

How hard is it to listen to a Blizzard guy saying that's how it is? Trying to argue with facts? Big woop, he doesn't care about his body, he is willing to let it happen in order to get more power, good evil orc indeed.

That's what they said about Arthas and Frostmourne, and we all remember who ended up wielding whom.

How does a meat-head warrior with no magical ability "control" the Sha/Y'shaarj/etc like that?

Does he headbutt it into submission?

Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    That's what they said about Arthas and Frostmourne, and we all remember who ended up wielding whom.
    They've never said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Illidan has been effected by many types of demonic magic but he remained in control, it seems Garrosh's situation is quite similar.
    Actually, there is the Skull of Gul'dan "madness" theory around.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    How does a meat-head warrior with no magical ability "control" the Sha/Y'shaarj/etc like that?

Does he headbutt it into submission?
    He embodies each of the sha's vices (hatred, fear, anger, doubt, pride, etc.) better than anyone else on Azeroth. Maybe there's just no need to corrupt a guy like that.

Oh Warchief.. why did you have to go down this path..

What if Garrosh becomes an Old God himself at the end?