Incase my post about poor blizz customer service is deleted:

What lies below is an exact copy of what I've had to say, I cannot post a link to it because I haven't posted enough here to post links. I've been posting topics regarding blizzard's business practices for a few months now and without using bad language or threats, they somehow keep getting deleted. So I wanted to post a copy here and get feedback outside of the restrictions of the MVP monitored General Discussion on WoW Forums:
    ========================================================================================== ======================

Lets just get right to it. Blizzard has been failing at providing good or even adequate customer service for a few years and its only going downhill. Your company continually fails and you're losing revenue/subscribers because of this, yet your solution is to do the following:
    1. Delete threads/make threads reportable by your MVPs that have negative things to say
    2. Promote people to MVP so they can defend you and quash any hostile posts about your business practices
    3. Consolidate realms using CRZ and act like you're doing us a 'favor' by allowing us to group/raid with others from different realms.
    4. Overcharge for basic services, sell us pets/mounts and then offer a weeklong discount of character services like you're doing us a favor
    5. Talk about how you recognize the playerbase is becoming toxic but respond with "we're trying new things please give us time".
    ============================================================

So lets be clear. First of all, regarding posting, MVPs and CRZ, you're not addressing the main issue. ALOT of your long term playerbase (that is still here) isn't happy and you've made no steps to resolve this that have been successful, but you're still implemented systems and features that A. save you money and B. make it seem like you're reading/responding to posts. Secondly, since you are a business, instead of big news about someone being HIRED, how about you let people know who you're FIRING for failing at their jobs? You peaked at 12 million subscribers, you're getting close to only 8 million. Thats a 30%+ loss in customers, someone should be fired over that, not "lets delete threads by angry customers and make people MVPs that kiss our asses and act like nothing is wrong".

Within 3 weeks of it being announced that you had another crap quarter of sub losses, you offered character services at 50% off.... wooo. Let me tell you what that says, it says you're bleeding, but not bad enough you want to actually be customer-friendly and reward/help/give back to long-term subscribers. You even advertise your OTHER products in the product I purchase? Fine. But lets be clear, Free-to-Play is on the rise, and hasn't lost any momentum in the past 4 years. Introducing a new pet/mount to buy once a month to cover sub losses isn't cutting it. Your shareholders would like to see some people fired. Ghostwalker himself criticized a previos mmo he played before joining the WoW team, maybe he needs to go. I mean if you're gonna mock your players wearing a "I promised you a pony" t-shirt then maybe its time for new blood in the mix.

Every great empire falls, because they refuse to learn from the past. Lets see some heads start rolling and some services becoming permanently cheaper and/or free, or you will crumble and fail because it will be inevitable at your current momentum.

PS- Banning posters/deleting posts, when they make no threats, use no foul language and don't violate any major TOS is just another form of what they call "burying your head in the sand".

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference between constructive criticism and hyperbole, demands to fire specific staff members, calling the company a "failure", and ranting. Threads like this aren't any better here than they are on the official forum and there is little to discuss that wouldn't go completely sour very quickly when the trolls come out to pick apart everything you say. As well, there are piles of threads that address nearly everything you're saying in this thread already open throughout the next 5 or 6 pages of General Discussions.

Closing.