Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Cross-Realm Arena's soon?

Hey there everyone, I was wondering if any of you know anything about cross-realm arena'ing? And if it's a feature that Blizzard are planning on implementing? Because I myself doesn't want to change server, since me and my girlfriend has been on this server for ages, but my friends who I wish to play arena's with are all of different servers! I think it would be an awesome thing to create, I mean they're already doing cross-realm RBG so why not arenas?

Cheers!

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it will be released this expansion. I doubt it's a 5.4 feature and it would be very weird if they released it mid-season.

Would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    With virtual realms coming, it might be possible to play arena with friends playing on that same virtual realm, even if they are from a different server.
    But as we all know, you can never be 100% sure with blizzard.

with virtual realms, eventually everyone will be playing together on the same "realm" and we'll have crossrealm teams, guilds, raids, dungeons, zones. yes, some of those are cross realm at the moment, but imagine couple million people playing together in the same zones/places. hopefully coming up next expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is proposed to be in 5.4, along with cross-realm guilds and cross-realm current raiding.

If it's true, it changes every social dynamic in wow - and will be absolutely AWESOME for low pop servers. On the other hand, I'm a bit skeptical they will implement it in 5.4, but I really hope they do

We're probably going to need some sort of dating website for guilds + raiders, and arena partners + arena partners, so that they can find matching raid times and progression, arena experience, attitudes, etc.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.teamfind.com/

There you have it

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so, would be awesome. Playing arena with friends on a different realm is something I've wanted for a LONG time.

New 5.4 String:
    INTERACTIVE_REALM_TOOLTIP - Interactive Realm (#)\nGroup, Whisper, Mail, Trade, Guild, Arena

I would say it's 100% possible to be in 5.4 unless blizzard gives the "We don't have the tech yet" line.
    Old Computer

New Computer

Quote Originally Posted by IXBillyXI View Post
    New 5.4 String:
    INTERACTIVE_REALM_TOOLTIP - Interactive Realm (#)\nGroup, Whisper, Mail, Trade, Guild, Arena

I would say it's 100% possible to be in 5.4 unless blizzard gives the "We don't have the tech yet" line.
    What do you think the point of CRz is :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IXBillyXI View Post
    New 5.4 String:

Oh Hells yes, please Blizzard, 5.4 might be the best patch you've ever done then!

Deleted
    hope they don't give us the "we don't have the tech yet" line..I find it stupid that I can happily crz bg with a good mate of mine from another realm but being able to 2v2 and actually enjoy it..hell naw

Probably just same battlegroups in 5.4 sadly, A LOT better than the current situation though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne