Looking for advice on upgrades

Well i cant post links yet so my ID is Cakefarts#1681 and the monks name is Skadoosh

Act 1 mp10 i still die i feel like i could use another 50 resist but i don't know where to put it if so. Looking for advice from anyone with decent knowledge on the matter. Also i use tclap and maintain 3 stack hundred fist. Blind+cyclone up with conviction mantra. Serenity is the oh crap button. I would love to go to a wave of light spec but i feel i need a brand new set for that geared towards spirit regen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakefarts View Post
    Well i cant post links yet so my ID is Cakefarts#1681 and the monks name is Skadoosh

Act 1 mp10 i still die i feel like i could use another 50 resist but i don't know where to put it if so. Looking for advice from anyone with decent knowledge on the matter. Also i use tclap and maintain 3 stack hundred fist. Blind+cyclone up with conviction mantra. Serenity is the oh crap button. I would love to go to a wave of light spec but i feel i need a brand new set for that geared towards spirit regen.

I've not looked at your gear. but if you have issues dying then change you mantra. It would be invaild to say " No i need the damage" Because you do 0 damage when your dead. Plus dying make you look and feel like a nab. Change your Mantra to armor with dodge and that should help you out alot more.
    " The fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom, Therefore he who has no fear of god has no wisdom "
    People saying we are in the end-times really don't know anything. Such as there's going to be 7 years of world peace before it happens and as long as china and russia are still a thing its safe to say its not going to happen anytime soon.

opinion? you are under 200k dps and under 600-650k ehp. that's borderline for mp10 elites. you should be well over 200k for your ehp (525k) OR hit 600-650k ehp for your dps (181k). or both.

then again you have 5.2 ls, so maybe it's play style? thinking you are micromanaging too much with keeping combo strike and fitl up while staying alive in mp10 (no point in fitl without beacon of ytar, you'd be better of with blazing wrath)

your only real damage is being done with fot. at 180k unbuffed, you just aren't doing that much damage. i do it, but i'm over 300k unbuffed. if you are soloing, that's fine. take all the time ya want. if you are in a group of friends, that's fine, too, i guess. but you could provide more support with cs, bw and guiding light with overawe spam.

if you need serenity outside of ubers with 5.2 ls, you may not be ready for mp10.

try a dif mantra. moe:hard target or moh:time of need.

or try mp8 or 9.