Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb TOT - Easiest Boss in there? 10m HC!

Which boss would u say is the easiest in there? Seems like alot of pugs want to do Iron'con HC, just figures that he may be easy then?

Or whats ur guys perspective on it? If u define ur answer, would be awesome!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having a short look at wowprogress or similar sites would have answered your question. Jin´rohk the breaker is the easiest boss on hc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quite Clearly Jin Rohk Not sure what the point of this thread is
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Ra-den, lol.

(I'm serious, it's probably the easier of the 13 HCs available but you just need to kill Lei Shen XD)
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-06-18 at 01:46 AM.

Deleted
    Jin'rokh - Ji-Kun - Horridon and then Iron Qon is what we went for. Although I would say either Jin'rokh or Ji-kun is the easiest.

Deleted
    My group found Ji-kun easier than Jin'rokh... not that Jin'rokhs hard mind you but lightning storm phase seems to have a higher chance to gib people whereas ji-kun is pretty damn simple and hardly much more demanding than normal. To be fair my group had pretty silly dps considering we went into it the night we got jinrokh heroic to be able to get him dead with three healers just burning him after nest nine. If we had lower dps and had to drag it out probably would have been trickier. We had a go at iron qon tonight and had to go with a less than ideal raid set up due to some people being on holiday.

I would honestly try and decide what boss your gonna try... and then leave tries to actualy make 5-6 pulls on a few of the other heroic bosses just to kind of see how you get along. Its probably what im gonna get my group to do next week on the way to iron qon again, plan a few pulls of horridon and tortos, then try and leave some time one way or the other to give twins heroic a few pulls. Its generally better to get a general feel of what the top 4 easiest bosses are by what people in general rate... then give those bosses a few pulls to see how your group in particular handles it.

Jin'rokh + Horridon+ Ji-Kun + Iron Qon are the easiest bosses in tot hc

obv jin'rokh...and then after that it's ji-kun for sure. where u go from there depends on how much time u have to work on progression and since horridon and tortos will already be dead(presumably on normal) then u would spend the rest of ur lock working on iron qon. my guild is a 2 night/week guild so this is precisely what happened to us. we 3 shot ji kun on night 2 once we had the full group back and then had hrs to clear out. well instead of facerolling on normal we decided to pull iron qon on hc to kill time. 6 pulls later it was dead; so that fight is very doable and arguably on the same level of difficulty as horridon and tortos. good luck on progression, it's fun pulling bosses that can actually kill you!

also, i would take into account the strenghts/weaknesses of your raid. if ur dps and tanks are super pro then horridon might be time better spent than tortos. if your healers are the amazing type then maybe do tortos then horridon. also things like positioning/coordination are things that some groups are better at than others.
    Last edited by SirReal; 2013-06-18 at 02:23 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For us it's hard to say, as daft as it sounds we sometimes wipe on jin rokh, yet one shot primordius/qon/twins. Overall, for us now atleast, I'd have to say Horridon, Qon is a very simple fight but it's alot easier to wipe on it than horridon.

We went Jinrokh > Horridon > Tortos > Ji-kun > Primordius > Iron Qon > COuncil > Megeara > Twins in my old ten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try throwing yourself at the 1st one and see how you go. o_o

I would also say that Jin Rokh is the easiest. But for our raid group there has been no real easy mode boss. I think we spent at least 30 tries on every of the four boss we have down right now. So I assume this is just not easily pugable. Maybe Jin Rokh, because the mechanics aren't that hard. But you need a good group with enough gear. Total HP is also a factor on this boss (dispelling ionization + storm phase).

As Aeshmi said: It's totally helpfull to do some tries on every boss. You discover the most important points and get some thoughts till you finally do the kill tries. A good example is Tortos: You will want to have everyone in the raid to have a proper interface for the shield stuff. Otherwise you are completely lost on this boss.

Deleted
    jin rok dies in less than 3mins... its 100% faceroll and by miles easier than any other boss, inc ji kun

I agree. I think some of the comments in this thread are quite misleading.

Jinrokh is easiest by far.

Ji-Kun may be second easiest but it is a big steps up from Jinrohk. Ji-Kun can be quite challenging for some setups and requires good assignments and execution.

After that I would say Primordius. That fight really is trivial for a deep heroic fight. Just keep the big blobs away from the boss and collect loot.

Well going by pure number of kills for 10man;

1. Jin'rock
    2. Ji-Kun
    3. Horridon
    4. Iron Qon
    5. Tortos
    6. Council
    7. Megaera
    8. Twin Consorts
    9. Primordius
    10. Durumu
    11. Dark Animus
    12. Lei Shen
    13. Ra-den

Thanks for replies, my point of this thread was because, like someone mentioned up here, we have individuals in the raid (our healers) struggling on stuff that requires induvidual play, like lightning on jin'rokh, and alot of guilds have had fewer tries on iron'qon and ji'kun, our dps is ridiculous good, and our tanks are very decent, its just that the healers are pulling us a bit back.. So just wanted to get some sort of perspective that there is may some HC fight that the DPS and Tanks can carrie the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupercus View Post
    Thanks for replies, my point of this thread was because, like someone mentioned up here, we have individuals in the raid (our healers) struggling on stuff that requires induvidual play, like lightning on jin'rokh, and alot of guilds have had fewer tries on iron'qon and ji'kun, our dps is ridiculous good, and our tanks are very decent, its just that the healers are pulling us a bit back.. So just wanted to get some sort of perspective that there is may some HC fight that the DPS and Tanks can carrie the raid.
    If that's the case then go for Twin Consorts. The first time my guild did this boss we had to pug a healer who was absolutely awful, dead half the fight, pulling no more than 30k HPS. We 3 healed it with me and the pug healer staying out and our third healing doing all of the constellations and it took maybe 5 pulls with a pug. As long as tanks know what to do, people stay spread out when they should and DPS is high enough to not hit berserk (and even then you have a good 20 seconds) then it's very easy.

But if you are relying on your dps and tanks only to carry your raid it's gonna be a long and frustrating road through heroics.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ra-den is very easy but only through technicality. For his POSITION in the instance he's probably the easiest boss.

However Jin'rokh and Ji-Kun are probably the easiest bosses on heroic when you consider everything.

honestly, i'd have to say horridon or council is easier lol, maybe it's because my raid doesnt take jin rokh seriously but we still have to occasional wipe to jin rokh and rarely wipe to horridon or council anymore.

easiest to learn? jin rokh by far. maybe ra den, it's stacking the whole time and moving out for a debuff.(from what i've watched, still on lei shen)

when rating bosses, them being harder to learn is how you should gauge what to do for progression, because some are harder to learn but not harder to execute. for example, tortos is pretty simple to learn but that fight is a shit fuck that I dread doing every goddamn week because it's the worst fight in the history of this game.
    Last edited by hareu; 2013-06-18 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    council is the easiest once you have 525+ ilvl, you can just ignore everything on this boss if you got enough dps.