Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Theatre View Post
    Careful not to cut yourself on all those edges mr. dark knight.
    hes 3edgy4me

Quote Originally Posted by Nirox View Post
    It's odd that the only 2 people that agree with the OP are Bronys
    do you really find it odd or shocking? i sure as hell don't.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    god... people are super-massive vaginas over hitler related shit.... seriously... grow the hell up.
    What is so feminine about being offended by references to nazism?

Also..

http://news.yahoo.com/germany-rivete...092334016.html

It feels like the effects of the man echoes to this day and age in a few ways

it's been said over and over...you deserve it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostnibble View Post
    Really? I swear that it's not a reference to hitler. I remember reading a thread on the offical forums that their friend got a ban because their was somethingfuhrer. in english it was leader of storms or whatever. People get so angry who the pointless shit
    I think that was a reference to a type of tank used in WWII or something like that.

In any case, I think you got what you deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxyde View Post
    do you really find it odd or shocking? i sure as hell don't.
    Maybe odd was the wrong word to use, lets make that suspicious.
    My Little Pony, Hitler is Magic

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    I think that was a reference to a type of tank used in WWII or something like that.

In any case, I think you got what you deserved.
    Group of ranks

SS-Obersturmbannführer
    SS-Sturmbannführer
    SS-Hauptsturmführer
    SS-Obersturmführer
    SS-Untersturmführer
    SS-Sturmscharführer

Deleted
    History is written by the winner(s). Hitler lost so he's the bad guy, that's just how it is and you need to accept it. Any and all references to Hitler is deemed bad mannered to say the least.

Now excuse me while I play on my characters named after genitalia in Danish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostnibble View Post
    Here is the email that I received after being disconnected then banned for NO reason.

Greetings,

* * * NOTICE OF FINAL WARNING * * *

Account Name: WoW1
    Realm: Frostmourne
    Character Name: Meinführér

Offense: Racial/Ethnic/National
    This category includes both clear and masked names which:

* Have any racial/ethnic connotations
    * Have any national connotations

The name selected for this character has been deemed as inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. Based on a review of the information presented, this World of Warcraft account has been given a final warning and a 72 hour account suspension, in addition to any previous warnings issued. Until the suspension has been lifted, the account will not be accessible. Please note that Blizzard Entertainment will be unable to provide further information regarding the specific time an account will become accessible again. Be aware that any additional inappropriate actions may result in the permanent closure of the account. Upon your next log-in, you will be prompted to select a new character name.

For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Naming Policy and Terms of Use Agreement: and .

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at

If you feel that you may have any additional names on your account that violate our Naming Policy, please submit an In-Game Petition with the name(s) in question. Doing so may prevent further actions on your account. Should you have any other names on your account that violate our Naming Policy and they are reported, the names will be changed and your account may incur further penalties. We will allow you a 7-day grace period to notify us of any potential naming violations on your account. Please take this opportunity to inform us of any further naming violations on your account so they can be resolved without further penalties to your account, by submitting an In-Game Petition on one of your characters that does not violate our Naming Policy.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment

A final warning for Mein Fuhrer? Seriously? This is actually retarded. How the fuck is My leader offensive? If I had the name heilstalin no one would care. I remember a few weeks ago I made a thread and made my avatar that was a picture of Hitler. and everyone got really angry at it. But one guy with a picture of stalin replied to the thread and no one cared. Fucking idiots.
    back to the topic, I feel that this ban is just...it makes no sense.
    You chose a nickname like Meinführér and you're asking why you've been suspended? I just stop it here, I don't want to get an infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's quite clear why the original poster is having trouble with Blizzard's naming policies. In any case, it's something that will need to be sorted out with Blizzard and there's nothing really constructive happening here.

So closing this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."