Thread: New server?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

New server?

I am looking to transfer in 5.4 to a different server and I was wanting to get a wide variety of answers on which servers are best to transfer to. I am looking for PVE more-so for a raiding realm to progress through new content and still have fun. I am also trying to expand my knowledge of my class and my raid skill so I am also looking for a server that can be friendly. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    US or EU?

Alliance or Horde?
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

if you're US horde I'll suggest thrall.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry should had included that. US Alliance.

If EU try Frostmane alliance or Dreanor horde, those seem to be the biggest realms for PvE at the moment.

You should probably wait before spending money to see which realms are going to be merged into a virtual realm in 5.4
    Would be a bit of a waste of money if the server you are transferring to is merged with your current.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carthrax View Post
    You should probably wait before spending money to see which realms are going to be merged into a virtual realm in 5.4
    Would be a bit of a waste of money if the server you are transferring to is merged with your current.
    Yeah I am going to wait until after 5.4. Just trying to do my homework early.