Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

SoO looks amazing!

Having watched the prePTR trailer I lost my breath, it looks amazing.
    Really long, but amazing.
    How do you guys feel? Where do you think wich bossencounter will take place? ( except for the obvious one.)

Last edited by Korrah; 2013-06-18 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where can I find this trailer? Would really like to watch it

Frontpage! :>
    Going to get a link.

Deleted
    ToT was also kinda long to, tho.
    But it seems like a really nice place. Kinda dark for my personal taste.. But you can't get everything!

Else I did not completly understand the blue thingy at the end, supposedly to be a boss down there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully they don't have a billion trash in this one. They admitted they had to much trash in tot but didn't remove some...
    Aye mate

the trash in tot is fine O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    But it seems like a really nice place. Kinda dark for my personal taste.. But you can't get everything!

Else I did not completly understand the blue thingy at the end, supposedly to be a boss down there?
    It's the beginning of the raid. It starts in the vale with a waterboss, "Tears of the vale".

Quote Originally Posted by Definition View Post
    the trash in tot is fine O.o
    After Jinrokh it gets out of hand. But the rest I don't mind. Maybe before magera, but most of that is skippable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post

the lighting is not finished yet, those pitch black bits will not be like that in the final version, a lot of it is unfinished, quite a lot of untextured bits still in there :P

and the thing at the end is the heart of yshaarj i guess.
    dragonmaw - EU

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the patch.. Till' then I'll try Rift again! But looks good!

Holy crap!

They have been hard at work, undergroud orgrimmar looks much bigger than the one above. :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Holy crap!

They have been hard at work, undergroud orgrimmar looks much bigger then the one above. :O
    Indeed. I hope Jaina truly tears down the walls of orgimmar so they can rebuild it D:

Deleted
    I can't say this impresses me.

I'll have to wait and see.

Liked the shot of alliance and horde ships side by side at the start. Nice to see them put their pig headed "kill on sight" bull aside for a bigger threat. Stuff like this and the battle for mount hyjal make me wonder what lorewise would happen if the game didnt require the factions to constantly clash even after the scourge, a catalcysm and so on.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2013-06-18 at 09:36 AM. Reason: dzf

Yeah under org looks so good, I wouldn't mind if they nuked above ground and let us have the newer version as the capital. It is like an Ironforge right there under Org.

Deleted
    I am not too impressed. The underground Orgrimmar is kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Hopefully they don't have a billion trash in this one. They admitted they had to much trash in tot but didn't remove some...
    I get the feeling there won't be as much trash, especially considering the amount of adds involved in boss fights. Rolling trash into boss encounters works more for me, honestly (so long as its not overdone).

Time will tell though. It is a rather large instance. Get the feeling it should be two instances at this stage!

Deleted
    Looked a bit bland until we got to the Immerseus part to be honest. =<

This expansion has been brilliant to say the least. Wished I had skipped cata altogether!

massive fucking cop out.
    we have this huge outdoor city. possibility for an open air raid with air combat(gunships lol, mount to mount combat), naval combat (attacking, boarding and commandeering ships), did i mention the outdoor city.
    orgrimmar proper is large enough to house a raid itself. but instead we just hur da hurr up the front gate, notice that garrosh's room is completely empty, see onveniently blocked alleys and areas, just to enter the cleft of shadow, go into ragefire chasm all MC style and then jump down a huge pit. when i saw the underground section i was thinking, alright heres some boss fight like the dragonmaw drake riders or some shit. big pit, fly in and out of it, makes sense i guess. but nope. its the raid. the 'siege of orgrimmar' is really just lets walk through the gate because nobodies home lol, they all underground. why not just seal the one entry way, the giant pit, with some fucking lava or something and then be done with it? so garrosh somehow has the time, resources and manpower to dig this huge underground city beneath orgrimmar with unnecessary massive hallways, and has the brilliant idea to have one way in and out? one, single, pit.

complete total waste of the city of orgrimmar as an actual raid site. to top it off, nearly a third of the raid doesnt even take place in orgrimmar, its in the fucking vale? why not just release two raids. one for pandaria and one for orgrimmar. one on pandaria where you fight the klaaxi, the sha and yshaarj's bullshit. then go to orgrimmar in the other and deal with garrosh.and the music, it sounded like deathwing's theme with more drums and less chanting. siege is going to be a dragon soul 2.0. im not impressed by this at all. id much rather just attack orgrimmar directly, use some military strategy for once, because you know warcraft was a real time strategy game.