what's tankable with my current tanking gear?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nzall/advanced

I wish to start tanking raids again. i know my weapon and shield are awful, but what would be the highest I could tank? I think ToT LFR, but I'm not sure.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 10:02 AM ----------

and yes, I am in my tanking gear atm. I'm not going to change reforges or gems, because I'd prefer to keep somewhat the same sets for tank and DPS.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nzall/advanced

I wish to start tanking raids again. i know my weapon and shield are awful, but what would be the highest I could tank? I think ToT LFR, but I'm not sure.

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 10:02 AM ----------

and yes, I am in my tanking gear atm. I'm not going to change reforges or gems, because I'd prefer to keep somewhat the same sets for tank and DPS.
    You don't have to reforge/regem because pala's are blessed with identical gear for DPS/Tanking (except difference between 7.5/15% exp).

If you know what you're doing you can do 12/12 ToT10 normal and atleast half of the heroics easily.

Pretty much what Khazaad said. 12/12 normal easily, atleast half of the heroics if you know what you are doing.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    I think ToT LFR, but I'm not sure.
    You could tank ToT lfr in holy gear

As has already been said as long as you do a little reading up on the fights, can time SotR half decently and can keep SS up you should be fine in normals and several heroics.