Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelfire View Post
    That's right I'm not saying that I'm fully right I acted as a noob because I thought was possible, but in the specific I just say that I have not strictly violate the TOU so I should be refunded, mount or money, in the case for what they havewritten they should refund the object.
    Blizzard's stance on this has always been out in the open. If it doesn't fit in the Trade window then you can't buy it with gold. If you do, you are responsible for what happens.

In fact, this very site you used to make this post has a post over on the side responded by a blue:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...hallenge-mode/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    While not in violation of the Terms of Use they are unsupported. If it doesn't fit in a trade window or on the auction house, it would not be supported
    That's the snippet in concern of the thread. Since the purchases are made with a stolen / invalid credit card once the fees have been reversed Blizzard removes all traces of said item.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelfire View Post
    That's right I'm not saying that I'm fully right I acted as a noob because I thought was possible, but in the specific I just say that I have not strictly violate the TOU so I should be refunded, mount or money, in the case for what they have written they should refund the object.
    No, you violated the very rule of the TOS you traded gold for something bought with real currency. That's the rule you broke it you do not deserve a refund since English is obviously not your first language perhaps you are misunderstanding what we are saying. Trust me though you screwed up and are lucky you didn't get an infraction of some sort on top of it.

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Is your reading comprehension lacking or something ? Where did I state that he should be refunded. Blizzard should better police tos violations in chats but decides not to.
    My reading comprehension is just fine, smartass. You never specified what you meant. Now that you've specified and clarified, point made, curb your attitude.

Blizzard has a stickied post about your situation on their customer support forums:
    ★★ Attention: Virtual Property Scams! ★★
    Don't buy anything in the game that comes from outside the game.

The game masters explained the situation very clearly: you purchased a mount with gold that was bought with stolen credit cards and you were actioned for it.

There isn't anything really here to discuss, especially as you've decided to quit WoW.
    SUCH INFRACTIONS
    MANY POST
    SO POWERFUL
    WOW

(Armory) | (Twitter)
    Global Moderator of MMO-Champion.com