Weird hp scaling while leveling

So i ran random BG eariler this morning on my prot warrior alt. On level 79 my prot warrior with full heirlooms, engi stamina trinkets and 2 cata greens had around 27k hp unbuffed. In a WSG I saw a level 75 warrior that had 32k hp with no buffs. I thought he might nbe wearing some sick pvp gear or gems, enchants, whatever so I inspected him just to realise he is only wearing questing items, no buffs, enchants, gems... How is that possible that this guy had more hp than me? Funny thing is, armory shows him at 14k hp...? armory link to this guy http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...esmalls/simple and to my warrior http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ood/Ace/simple
    Could it be a bug? Some sort of buff that Im not aware of? Scaling issue? I'm looking for answers (oh also got screenshot of that guy if anyone needs a proof).

Deleted
    The reason why his HP was higher in the BG than on Armory is because of the change 5.2 brought, which scales every player in a BG to the lvl cap within said BG. Meaning, if you're a lvl 80 in an 80-84 BG, you're treated as a lvl 84 - You have mana as if you were 84, you have base HP as if you were 84, and your stats scale as if you were 84.
    However, why he has more HP than you I cannot explain, my only guess would be a Last Stand buff or something.
    Hope this is helpful.

Oh yeah I forgot about level scaling... though as you said he still should have far less hp than me, and no, he had no buffs, i watched him during whole BG, including while in preparation room, on the battlefield, etc... His base health was 32k, maybe its some sort of a bug connected to level scaling?

I think (been a long time since I played) its to do with how good your items are for your level, like if you are "decked" out with high IL items for your level, they scale to high IL items after the level scale.