Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

So how many of you are going to finish the legendary questline?

I'm pretty sure I've thrown in the towel on it, at 7/20 secrets of the empire, and absolutely no desire to re-visit ToT again. To be fair, I took a break from this expansion, which not only put me in catch-up mode with the quest, but I also did a lot of it in a very inefficient manner.

What about you?

Deleted
    Just came back to WoW, on 10 sigils and 4 sigils at the moment :< sooooo doubt it

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sitting at 11/20 secrets right now, so I guess I'll stick to it. Had a lucky week this week, so kind of on a high :-)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh easily I'm on the titan runestone shit however I cancelled quite a bit ago I'll be resubbing again whenever 5.4 is close so it shouldn't be too bad.

9/12 runestones for me, so probably 2 more weeks at the rate I've been getting them, three at most if I'm really unluckly. My understanding is that 5.3's quests don't have a grind to them so I should be able to be ready for 5.4.

10+ Year Old Account
    9/12 of those runestones....slowly but surely
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

3/12 runestones.. and its sooooooooooooooooooo slowwww... im seriously starting to doubt that i will get the cloak be4 siege of orgrimmar...

I am definitely going to finish it. It is one of the only reasons I am still subbed. I am a former progression raider without the time or desire to organize raids anymore so the direction GC has taken this game: towards being a solo-MMO, works for me but also disgusts me. Honestly, I am 9/12 runestones, ilvl 523, having been in only two ToT pugs. It's a joke that I can, playing like I do, earn the rewards I am able to earn.

They'll almost certainly increase the droprate in 5.4. A couple weeks of afk LFR will do it then.

I really don't expect to, to be quite honest. I'm at 9/20 secrets after over a month of ToT runs. I'll be honest, I don't do LFR on my main anymore, but this drop rate is ridiculous. Course my alt still needs the battleground portion of the quest and I can't tell you how much it still pisses me off that they forced that on us.

From a story point of view, the legendary system this expansion has been interesting but other than that, I still think the old legendary weapons were a lot more "legendary" than "here, have this meta for ONE weapon that you'll replace in a month". And I say that as a Bear Druid since vanilla who has NEVER had any chance at a legendary under Blizzard's class-restricting system.
    Last edited by Bearshield; 2013-06-17 at 03:47 PM.

Definitely, provided Titan Runestone drops improve significantly. I'm currently on 3/12 though, and I imagine 5.4 to be over 9 weeks away... so I should get this part done eventually.

So yeah, I'll get the questline done no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've thrown in the towel on it, at 7/20 secrets of the empire, and absolutely no desire to re-visit ToT again. To be fair, I took a break from this expansion, which not only put me in catch-up mode with the quest, but I also did a lot of it in a very inefficient manner.

What about you?
    I took a size-able break as well. Even started the secrets post coming back because I needed to open raid that horde commander. Even then, I got 20 secrets relatively quickly. (Keep in mind, the quest chain isn't intended to be completed in a week.) I just got my meta and I'll probably get the cloak before 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    They'll almost certainly increase the droprate in 5.4. A couple weeks of afk LFR will do it then.
    Good game design amirite?

11/12 runestones atm, so getting my cloak this wednesday after resett for sure.

And I don't plan to quit at that so.... Legendary here I come!
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Deleted
    9/12, so 1-3 more weeks

15+ Year Old Account
    I've just got my gem for my sha touched weapon, need the valor and revered rep now... however I'm already thinking of leveling up one of my other characters to 90... LFR doesn't really keep me interested tbh, do wish I had the time to raid heroics ...

Currently I'm stuck at a Change in Command, so I doubt I will get the legendary by the end of the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I am definitely going to finish it. It is one of the only reasons I am still subbed. I am a former progression raider without the time or desire to organize raids anymore so the direction GC has taken this game: towards being a solo-MMO, works for me but also disgusts me. Honestly, I am 9/12 runestones, ilvl 523, having been in only two ToT pugs. It's a joke that I can, playing like I do, earn the rewards I am able to earn.
    Secrets of the Empire (20) and Titan Runestones (12) Are two completely different things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta bother going into ToT still. Will get there...eventually.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    So it's convenient for you, but it's a joke that you're able to do it, yet you still do? Right...