Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    I hear a lot of talk but people seem to forget we WILL get at least two legendary weapons this expansion.
    Where's the source on this? I have yet to see anywhere about two legendary weapons let alone one​ that is guaranteed to happen.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    You're what killed the golden age of raiding and progression.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 05:51 PM ----------

Again, It's a raid problem if you can't figure out who to give the legendary to or who deserves it the most and/or if you have people in your guild that will cause a shit fit about it. Stop raiding with 16 year olds and you'd have no issues with the old way. I wasn't really talking about the Glaives or Bow but I really don't see a problem with a 0.1% drop rate Legendary, makes the boss kill that much more exciting every time (is it going to drop??)

It's hard to make a perfect system but what they have now is not Legendary and should not be considered as one. I clear ToT every week on a mix of heroic and normal. If you think it's ok for people to run inferior content and be rewarded the SAME item (not a lower item level version even) there is something wrong with you.
    Aww that's kinda cute... Everyone is as entitled to everything in this game, everyone pays the same - however, there's a difference between being entitled, and actually bothering to claim what is yours.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Aww that's kinda cute... Everyone is as entitled to everything in this game, everyone pays the same - however, there's a difference between being entitled, and actually bothering to claim what is yours.
    Because you buy a video game does not entitle you to see all of the content or "beat" the game. You have to put in the time, effort and be good enough at said game to accomplish it. Sure some of it will be easier for others and some people won't want to put in the time to see all that it has to offer, that is the players preference. Take any game in the history of games and it holds true. This is where things drastically changed in WoW in the last 2-3 years. Nobody cared or argued about it in the past MMO markets or even in the first 1/2 of WoWs existence. You're argument about paying for it means you should be entitled to it in its entirety is as bland as it is just plain wrong as it was the first time someone spewed it out of their mouth years ago. The 'gimme' attitude is a cancer beyond repairing and we can thank people like you

If so, that better be the best damn Cloak ever. It'd better turn me into whatever Celestial it's based on or something, and give me Nuizao's power from the Golden Lotus finale. If it's not a weapon, I'll be decently disappointed though. So much potential for cleansing those...

Stupid red-herring weapons...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Because you buy a video game does not entitle you to see all of the content or "beat" the game. You have to put in the time, effort and be good enough at said game to accomplish it. Sure some of it will be easier for others and some people won't want to put in the time to see all that it has to offer, that is the players preference. Take any game in the history of games and it holds true. This is where things drastically changed in WoW in the last 2-3 years. Nobody cared or argued about it in the past MMO markets or even in the first 1/2 of WoWs existence. You're argument about paying for it means you should be entitled to it in its entirety is as bland as it is just plain wrong as it was the first time someone spewed it out of their mouth years ago. The 'gimme' attitude is a cancer beyond repairing and we can thank people like you
    Learn to read bubbah. Like I said, there's a difference between being entitled, and claiming your prize.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2013-06-18 at 08:57 PM.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Because you buy a video game does not entitle you to see all of the content or "beat" the game.
    Actually, that's pretty much exactly what it does. It gives you the right to do these things. Mind you, the right. Not the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, that's pretty much exactly what it does. It gives you the right to do these things. Mind you, the right. Not the ability.
    It gives you the right to try. Paying $15 dollars a month doesn't mean Blizzard should hand you everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    It gives you the right to try. Paying $15 dollars a month doesn't mean Blizzard should hand you everything.
    Yes. That's what i'm saying.