"Unable to login"

EDIT

It's UNABLE TO CONNECT

Not unable to login

And bah, I forgot it was Tuesday MAITENENCE. I never saw that last night when I logged off, I thought it was just restarts. So I thought something was wrong with me and my account
    Last edited by Malcor; 2013-06-18 at 01:39 PM.

Assuming you're in the US....it's Tuesday

If only there was some kind of Breaking news at the login page that told you that the servers would be down...if only they could hve some means to pass on such information. How does anyone get to MMO-C and not know about Maint Tuesdays?

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Assuming you're in the US....it's Tuesday
    I did not know it was MAINTENANCE today. I thought it was just simple server restarts. They have no done actual MAINTENANCE in a while now.

Edit -- Oh it's early tuesday morning and I was groggy and thought it was restarts not FULL maintenance. Give me a break eh?
    Last edited by Malcor; 2013-06-18 at 01:39 PM.

Deleted
    I'm in EU and I've been getting an Error #113 Busy login servers for the past couple of hours. Can't even log in to the b.net site :/

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    I'm in EU and I've been getting an Error #113 Busy login servers for the past couple of hours. Can't even log in to the b.net site :/
    It's Maitenence Tuesday in the US. I was just derp and not paying attention. Thinking it was my fault I couldn't login somehow. I don't know about the EU