Yep, I have high hopes for the MP in DA3. I spent more time in MP than I did in SP (in ME3), I played the MP demo to death and didn't start my SP playthrough until about a month in.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Yep, I have high hopes for the MP in DA3. I spent more time in MP than I did in SP (in ME3), I played the MP demo to death and didn't start my SP playthrough until about a month in.
    My friend and I played the demo basically all the time until Me3 release. Only sad part about MP for me is that I will have to pay for gold again T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    My friend and I played the demo basically all the time until Me3 release. Only sad part about MP for me is that I will have to pay for gold again T_T
    I am so tempted to insert the PC Master Race image here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I am so tempted to insert the PC Master Race image here.
    Yeah yeah. I mean with keep I could just buy on PC but idk. I prefer to play with controller and I am not really interested in spending money on buying one for the PC when I already have an xbox.

Yeah yeah. I mean with keep I could just buy on PC but idk. I prefer to play with controller and I am not really interested in spending money on buying one for the PC when I already have an xbox.
    If it's a 360 controller, you should be able to just plug it in the PC and go. It'll auto-download drivers IIRC. I don't know if the game will conform to the controller on PC though.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it's a 360 controller, you should be able to just plug it in the PC and go. It'll auto-download drivers IIRC. I don't know if the game will conform to the controller on PC though.
    Its wireless. Those require a little doohickey thing to connect to pc, no? Either way, too lazy and unwilling. Just easier for me to buy on xbox and pay for the gold for however long I play MP.

Its wireless.
    Ah. Yeah, that's going to be difficult.

Its wireless. Those require a little doohickey thing to connect to pc, no? Either way, too lazy and unwilling. Just easier for me to buy on xbox and pay for the gold for however long I play MP.
    One of these and you're set.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Woop Woop!

They (fucking FINALLY) updated the class section with the remaining specs, so we now have conformation on the leaked info from ages back specializations

I'll probably roll as a Qunari Male Templar, they sound fairly tanky, plus Mages are usually the hardest mobs in game and these guys have the edge!

Knight enchanter though...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    One of these and you're set.
    Yeah, too much effort LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Its been confirmed earlier that it will have gamepad support on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Woop Woop!

They (fucking FINALLY) updated the class section with the remaining specs, so we now have conformation on the leaked info from ages back specializations

I'll probably roll as a Qunari Male Templar, they sound fairly tanky, plus Mages are usually the hardest mobs in game and these guys have the edge!

Knight enchanter though...
    For once I have no clue what I want to roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Its been confirmed earlier that it will have gamepad support on PC.
    That's pretty nifty actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably going to play Dalish Elf Reaver. I find it pretty funny. In MMOs I usually end up playing ranged (hunter first, then casters) but in singleplayer RPGs like DA, Skyrim, KoA I went for melee characters. I really wish that DA had faeblade esque weapons as well as chakrams. Damn you KoA, why'd your company have to go bankrupt. T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be going female Human or Qunari and either Reaver or Necromancer depending on who I choose as my regular party members.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    For someone who uses a BioWare character as a screen name. You really don't like them at all.

I am still having fun on ME3 MP right now. Plat runs are always hectic and interesting. What makes it better, not every single plat run is on Rio.

Plat extract on Hydra has to be one of the worst places to try and extract from. It is so open compared to what is thrown at us. Only had the infiltrator extract to complete the mission for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Make Human Templar had always been my first choice through the games. So it will be here as well.

Where are the system requirements?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'll be playing a Rogue Assassin for my first run through. Always liked being the stealthy stabstab guy.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Looks like I'll be playing a Rogue Assassin for my first run through. Always liked being the stealthy stabstab guy.
    Another bonus to playing rogue is more freedom with party members, I'll be using Sera almost entirely due to lockpicking.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Another bonus to playing rogue is more freedom with party members, I'll be using Sera almost entirely due to lockpicking.
    That's the way it is with a lot of games now that I think about it. Baldur's Gate suffered a serious rogue deficiency, especially BG2. Fortunately Sera looks like a pretty awesome character to have a long for the ride. Then again all of the characters are looking really interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Goddamn, I hate it when they do that.

"You can take who you want, except these guys you have to take with you."
    Putin khuliyo