10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    What the fuck are those quotes in those images. It's almoust like they aren't even trying any sort of sensible writing O.o
    For a modern day Bioware that is about the quality of writing i expected. If they do improve, i will be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    For a modern day Bioware that is about the quality of writing i expected. If they do improve, i will be pleasantly surprised.
    Well, when all the creative people left we have are like this eh...

Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    What the fuck are those quotes in those images.
    Blackwall's makes sense, what are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Blackwall's makes sense, what are you talking about?
    Its not so much not making sense as the act of making a melee warrior companion someone that have a personality that is bloodthirsty and cherish bloodshed. And for Blackwall, could they not have done something different for the warden than make him a pure goody two shoes?

I could be wrong about both as its not near enough content to judge them on but that is the impression its sending to me.

I would loved it if a company like Obsidian could have done the writing, morality is usually less black and white with them and companions more interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Its not so much not making sense as the act of making a melee warrior companion someone that have a personality that is bloodthirsty and cherish bloodshed. And for Blackwall, could they not have done something different for the warden than make him a pure goody two shoes?

I could be wrong about both as its not near enough content to judge them on but that is the impression its sending to me.

I would loved it if a company like Obsidian could have done the writing, morality is usually less black and white with them and companions more interesting.
    How exactly can you extract that Blackwall is a goody two shoes from that simple quote? Being loyal to the idea of your order doesn't mean you'll do the right things all the fucking time. All his quote says is he's willing to lay his life down for others. No more and no less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    and we have more information on another companion coming at E3

obviously she's an elven archer, presumably a rogue
    wow, that sera quote is something i'd expect to see on jaden smiths twitter.
    I know i shouldnt judge the game based on a single quote but it boggles my mind how the writer who came up with that thought it was good.

Deleted
    The feeling i get from Blackwall is that he have seen some shit and become cynical enough to see pass the bullshit and face reality and still do it because it is a good purpose.
    And hes obviously right.

Its just a promise, not an ironclad legend passed down by the gods or anything.
    The wardens arent invincible nor immortal.

No righteousness will reverse the effects of a blade going through your body.

And Sera doesnt sound like Jaden.
    For one, there is a logical train of thought here.
    Find bad guys, punish them with a touch of edge and niceness because we cant have an all bad companion.

Jadens quotes on the other hand are incomprehensible and quite retarded.
    Did you see the one the other day about exhaling more will lead to solving world hunger?

I want to lynch him.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The feeling i get from Blackwall is that he have seen some shit
    By the looks of it, it wasn't just "some shit" - I bet he saw Dragons shit, the PROCESS
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    A survivor from Ostagar perhaps?

Wouldnt surprise me since BioWare like to head back every now and then for ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Vivienne: The Ambition. Learn more about her at #EAE3"

10+ Year Old Account
    so we're locked in with Cassandra as the romance option right? I can't break myself off a little brown sugar?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    so we're locked in with Cassandra as the romance option right? I can't break myself off a little brown sugar?
    Yes Cassandra is confirmed LI as is Cullen.

Deleted
    We are likely to be able to romance all of them.

Doesn't look like we are getting any interesting female LIs this time.
    I guess my inquisitor will be alone.

15+ Year Old Account

Well its possible we'll have an outside LI..I mean cullen isn't a companion but is still a LI. So...fingers crossed at getting more non companion LIs?

Deleted
    Damn right.
    E3 tomorrow.
    Do they livestream?

15+ Year Old Account
    I think there might be live coverage of E3 on twitch, not sure. Haven't been paying much attention to that stuff.

Deleted
    Lets have TIM investigate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets have TIM investigate it.
    I pictured some Centurians and Guardians walking around inconspicuously taking photos.

10+ Year Old Account

What! I thought at least I'd get to bang that French chick from the first game.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Well im sure we will be able to bang Isabelle, the harlot.