I actually had tears when I saw Dragon Age and realized this is coming out very soon haha

Interesting powers of the fade we have there o.O

Also don't hurt my Leliana, bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Blackwall's makes sense, what are you talking about?
    How about even having the tiniest grasp of grammar? The editor who slipped those abominations of quotes through should probably be switched. And just read through them few times. Who the fuck talks like that.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Dragons have hardpoints.

I didn't really like it :-/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    How about even having the tiniest grasp of grammar? The editor who slipped those abominations of quotes through should probably be switched. And just read through them few times. Who the fuck talks like that.
    Some people speak weird.
    I have come to accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Dragons have hardpoints.
    Besides their scales?
    Did i miss something?

The webpage has been updated with the new followers
    http://www.dragonage.com/#!/en_US/characters

Dont know why Solas is missing, they announced him months ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    The webpage has been updated with the new followers
    http://www.dragonage.com/#!/en_US/characters

Dont know why Solas is missing, they announced him months ago.
    I don't think he was "officially" announced. Just an article in a german magazine naming him.

Deleted
    Whats with Seras's huge lips?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't think he was "officially" announced. Just an article in a german magazine naming him.
    I know it was only in the german Gamestar magazine but it was shown by Bioware itself. It doesnt really matter where you release such little information. Shortly after that, they were answering questions regarding him in other magazines (german as well as english). Might as well just get his picture on that webpage.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Whats with Seras's huge lips?
    To suck our cocks better with.

Post constructively. Infracted. -Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2014-06-09 at 09:05 PM.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Typical elven filth, no dignity.

So, in the end, EA pressconference can be summed up in a short sentence:
    "I expect nothing and i'm still let down."

I dont think they even tried to get anything out there but their own name, as if to declare "We are still here!"
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-06-09 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The music in that trailer, I need it in my life

Apparently xbone will get timed exclusive content so i guess i'll pirate this shit after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Apparently xbone will get timed exclusive content so i guess i'll pirate this shit after all.
    Because they get a shiny sword they'll use for the first quest in the game and you don't?

Deleted
    Its the principle and EAs horrible marketing strategy which can only be called "baiting".

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Because they get a shiny sword they'll use for the first quest in the game and you don't?

It's bad business practice however you look at it, i was going to buy it before i saw this but now i'll just spend my money on The Witcher 3 instead and grab DA:I for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    It's bad business practice however you look at it, i was going to buy it before i saw this but now i'll just spend my money on The Witcher 3 instead and grab DA:I for free.

I'll buy both and steal nothing, if you're going to boycott then have some backbone and don't even play it

Deleted
    I cant laugh at you hard enough with letters.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    That cello solo T-T
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Does dragon age 3 have a sandbox world to it in which you can run around and do whatever you want like wow and the elder scrolls games?

- - - Updated - - -

Does dragon age 3 have a sandbox world to it in which you can run around and do whatever you want like wow and the elder scrolls games? Sounds its like its not. I started playing dragon age 2 and i liked the design of the combat but i thought the controls were horrible. I hate linear games also.