Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    You should try the thomas the tank mod, it replace Alduin and other dragons with a locomotive, its absolutely terrifying.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNaTZV8qS1I
    I found it rather dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh snap, a DLC was released? Did Bioware fire their PR department? Totally bizarre that I hear about it here and literally nowhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Oh snap, a DLC was released? Did Bioware fire their PR department? Totally bizarre that I hear about it here and literally nowhere else.
    They did it overnight with the only announcement other than a small trailer being a tweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They did it overnight with the only announcement other than a small trailer being a tweet.
    That is completely bonkers. Either they have WAY too much faith in their product or none at all.

Deleted
    Have you people already forgot about the burn that BioWare suffered from overhype?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Have you people already forgot about the burn that BioWare suffered from overhype?
    Its not so much overhyping that baffles me as it is the fact they stated this entire dlc was made after the launch of the game, yet it contains more of the number 1 complaint players had with the original.

I think that in combination with the lack of adverts for it displays a lack of trust in their product.
    Last edited by zealo; 2015-03-29 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/...4-release-date

of course its an exclusive deal with Microsoft and BW can't talk about a PS4/PS3 release date for the DLC yet. Im just glad that I get to play one of the best games in recent memory thanks to Sony (Bloodborne) so BW can stick this DLC up Microsofts ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the 360 release date... Surely they can reveal that right?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    What about the 360 release date... Surely they can reveal that right?
    All other platforms will get it in may

https://twitter.com/dragonage/status/582573210107027456

I'll be playing other games then (unless this DLC is really compelling but it sounds like it isn't)

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'll be playing other games then (unless this DLC is really compelling but it sounds like it isn't)
    I would really be interested in how much Microsoft/Sony pay for these deals. I mean the DLC will sell a lot less so long after a games release and availability on other plattforms so the sum must be pretty significant.

same thing with the new tomb raider game. from all accounts the PS4 has outsold the xbox1 by quite a bit. Microsoft must have paid quite a bit to account for that loss of sales

Deleted
    Maybe if the DLC becomes free might i get it in the future.
    Unless one of you wants to buy it for me. Like an offering.

same thing with the new tomb raider game. from all accounts the PS4 has outsold the xbox1 by quite a bit. Microsoft must have paid quite a bit to account for that loss of sales
    Is there any data on this? I am also curious on the effect these deals have. Have they any impact at all? Would somebody really pay for a new console just to play 30 days sooner? I can't believe that there are that many people that these deals would be worthwhile. Seems to me that MS/Sony are just burning cash and teach people to just get a PC.

I would have gotten it on PC but my PC is ancient now (in PC terms) and can't run the newer games like this one. And I don't have $1k to spend on a new one

I would have gotten it on PC but my PC is ancient now (in PC terms) and can't run the newer games like this one. And I don't have $1k to spend on a new one
    I am in the same situation, I played through it on low-normal details. Plan on doing a 2nd run when I get my new pc at the end of the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    All other platforms will get it in may

https://twitter.com/dragonage/status/582573210107027456
    Urg, unless it's super early May I'll be playing FFXHD and as good as DAI is, it's not good enough to pull me away from that .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    being an open ended world does not make it a sandbox

anyway, carry on
    please break down both different subgenres for me and provide examples with sources. i thought they were the same.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

No DLC for Ps4 players?? weak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a little Kappa View Post
    No DLC for Ps4 players?? weak
    No Bloodborne for PC?? weak. Unfortunately we're in the age of exclusives.