Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Purple spell effect around my character?

Hai

Does anyone know what this is? I get it pretty much all the time and it's annoying me
    This is probably me just being dumb though.

Mod edit: Changed size of image
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-06-18 at 09:35 PM.

Breath of Hydra proc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Breath of Hydra proc?
    nope I don't have the trinket yet

Deleted
    Is it part of your gear/transmog?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Is it part of your gear/transmog?
    Nope It started to happen like a week ago or so

I get that alot of time mostly or only when playing aff, goes out with a relog

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Unstable Affliction animation.

Deleted
    its not part of the transmog or gear, it does happen on aff often, I think it is related to having 4 soulshards, or regenerating a shard out of combat etc..

I see you have that crystal thingy +500 stats buff, but I never noticed such effect when I use mine. Apart from that you don't have unusual buffs. It's strange.

Must be a Warlock/Affliction thing.

Deleted
    Yeah, I guess it's some affliction shit. Its annoying, relogging all the time to get rid of it (((( thanks for the replies guys!

Looks cool imo.

I had this when i fought the rare on the roof (mumba?) on isle of thunder. But respeccing or zoneing in and out of a dungeon usually fixed it for me.

Deleted
    Those horns look bloody fantastic on a Gnome.

I usually get this when my demon dies. Seeing that you don't have a demon, which might be the cause.

Deleted
    Had it happen to me today after riding the portal down to lei shen platform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its your "flask" the crystal of insanity the "use" effect not going away

Nah it's not the Crystal, it has a different animation. I've had that happen to me seemingly randomly ever since MoP came out. It even happened to me on the Beta. No idea what causes it.

I had that once (i'm Destruction btw). I have no idea where it came from or what it was, it was just "there" one day.

Deleted
    it happened to me as well... it's not affli related.. but boy, I wish it would be...

seems like a bug anyway, never happened to me during a raid, just on the Isle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Hai

Does anyone know what this is? I get it pretty much all the time and it's annoying me
    This is probably me just being dumb though.

Mod edit: Changed size of image
    It's a bug, I've had it a few times but I quite like the look of it so haven't bothered reporting it myself. It comes when there is a break in the graphic after having used soulburn usually.