Thread: GoG Summer Sale

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've only ever played one Heroes of M&M game long ago, and more recently Dark Messiah. Strange that they didn't include Dark Messiah in the deal though.

Deleted
    well, since NWN2 is currently on sale - don't forget to download the Baldur's Gate reloaded mod for it

http://neverwinter.nexusmods.com/mods/794/?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    I've only ever played one Heroes of M&M game long ago, and more recently Dark Messiah. Strange that they didn't include Dark Messiah in the deal though.
    Messiah being published by ubisoft and not 3do probably has a lot to do with it. Also it's a little newer than the others.

Deleted
    Alright Alright...I went ahead and bought the M&M pack. Started on 6 yesterday (tried 3 and 4 first, but I prefer having 4 characters instead of 6 or more). Might still try them out at some other point though as I'm already hooked to 6.

One small question, is the game 'finishable' without a guide, or is there a point where I really can't defeat certain things if I accidentally didn't find a certain secret etc.?

They just added a boat load of new sales

Deleted
    Fuck you GOG ... seriously fuck you.

I don't need another account with 40+ games i'll most likely never play but couldn't resist buying because they were so extremely cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    Fuck you GOG ... seriously fuck you.

I don't need another account with 40+ games i'll most likely never play but couldn't resist buying because they were so extremely cheap
    I hear you. I had to give my credit cards to my wife.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    I hear you. I had to give my credit cards to my wife.
    I unfortunately know the password of my own paypal

^^

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Shame on you, you have brought dishonor to your family. It's one of the best ARPG's to come out in the past decade, and is beyond impressive considering how little time and money Runic had when they created it.
    If by "beyond impressive" you mean "mindnumbingly awfull" then sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If by "beyond impressive" you mean "mindnumbingly awfull" then sure.
    Well everyone has a right to their opinion and I thought the first Torchlight was awesome as well even with out multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Well everyone has a right to their opinion and I thought the first Torchlight was awesome as well even with out multiplayer.
    It represented the worst of the ARPGs.

Any objective evidence to back this up?

Once again highly subjective, just because you didn't like it doesn't mean everyone shares that view. Stop trying to act like your opinion is fact. Instead offer something objective.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...What... that's totally subjective, and I haven't heard big complaints about the game, actually most people portray the game as the spiritual sucesor to diablo2, that's not a bad point by any stretch of the imagination.
    Once again, what.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/the_witcher_2

highly recommend if you haven't played this game. For $5.99!!

I picked up the ultimate rpg pack for $20!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

10+ Year Old Account
    My wife surprised me with the free Torchlight download the other day but holy shit that DnD pack is incredible! She's been dying to play Planescape Torment for years and the other games are too damn good to pass up.

Now is not a good time to be broke! >_<
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

For fans of city-building games, I recommend the Pharaoh+Cleopatra bundle on sale. I bought Pharaoh...good grief, nearly 15 years ago now, and I still load it up every couple of years and play through the campaign. Very fun, and very challenging on many maps.