Poll: Where Are You In the Legendary Questline?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How Many of You Are Doing the Legendary Questline?

I was just wondering how many MMO-champ forum goers are doing the legendary questline. There have been threads complaining about the fact that all raiding tiers get the same reward and also threads complaining about the proliferation of legendaries, but Blizzard has stated that fewer people are doing the questline each patch. So I was just wondering what the stats are like here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Deleted
    wasnt there a similar post on mmo yesterday?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finish week ago. Waiting for my weapon in 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    wasnt there a similar post on mmo yesterday?
    There's a similar thread going right now. But it has no poll and seems to be focused on whether people who have started are still planning on finishing. I felt this was different enough to start a different thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

BiS cloak for the rest of the xpack? Hellyes I'm doing the questline. Just need 8 more runestones. Damn RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started it. Got to like 5k VP out of 6k VP before Patch 5.2 hit and then quit a week after due to guild splitting up. I have now got to the 0/20 titanstone part or w/e, but have been too "not caring" to finish it. Don't know if I will or not.

Deleted
    Well I changed a character midway through the expansion and now I have to gather 3000 valor again. It's really discouraging and not sure I can be bothered.

I'm doing it slowly but surely. Have to win Temple/Mines which won't be hard since I PvP a lot anyway, but just haven't bothered yet. I don't even know what comes next, probably more stupid RNG grind nonsense that I have to do LFR for, glad I haven't done LFR in weeks so I can at least still get gear from there while I grind whatever the things are. Then with my regular 10man I'm hoping it doesn't take too long, if it works like the Sigils did.

Deleted
    the runestones have been going horribly, 3 weeks now and only 1 stone, ( from the 100% lei shen this week)

Deleted
    collecting titan runestones on main and secrets of empire on alt. Yeah I'm planning to finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do want to finish, but only for my lovely priestess.
    Can't be arsed to do that RNG stuff on alts.

My mage &hunter have the weapon gem by accident.. heh...

I'd like to think most people are doing it. It's a main cog in the PvE wheel. Not mandatory of course, but a good goal for most that is reachable. (at least on your main).

I got 4 runestones left for the cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Well I changed a character midway through the expansion and now I have to gather 3000 valor again. It's really discouraging and not sure I can be bothered.
    I do dislike this aspect as well. I mean sure that is only 3 weeks of play for an alt I suppose, but as a casual player now that really is a lot of work and I don't have the time. I would LOVE to get my Rogue and DK some progress in the legendary quest line but I have accepted that it won't ever happen.

I have three chars at 5-7 runstones, and about five who would have to win the two BGs. It's so retarded they put that into a PVE questline and this is a real roadblock for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    No point. I don't raid, I'm pretty sure it requires some involvement in raids to complete, doesn't it?

It would be nice for Blizzard to consider making more legendary quests like the Warlock green fire questline, albeit not class-restricted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am, but still only at 700/3000 valor. Usually I am not one that is easily pissed off..but annoyed that after having grinded all factions to exhalted and aquired like 6000 VPs to then be a bit late on this questline and find out..Oh..you need all this valor AGAIN and..no...the one you grinded already doesn't count?

GGrrrmmmpppfff
    This all over, totally can't be fucked with that..

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    This all over, totally can't be fucked with that..
    I still don't get how gaining 3k valor is legendary or fun. Getting souls or whatever from mobs in a raid makes more sense for a legendary quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    could be worse it still could be 6000 like it was when most of us got it. ^_^

I'm still working on my rune stones but going to finish the quest line on at least one character.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa