Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Who will be MOP's Maiev/Tirion/Thrall+dragonflights?

With every expansion we get an end boss and a fight which is ended with some key NPC killing off that end boss.
    So who do you think will kill Garrosh?

Chen has my vote. I don't think it's Vol'jin or Thrall because allies won't like Vol'jin and Thrall has done it already.

Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    With every expansion we get an end boss and a fight which is ended with some key NPC killing off that end boss.
    So who do you think will kill Garrosh?

Chen has my vote. I don't think it's Vol'jin or Thrall because allies won't like Vol'jin and Thrall has done it already.
    Seem like Varian Wrynn is the next logical choice I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    Seem like Varian Wrynn is the next logical choice I suppose.
    Varian and Garrosh have something to finish, this would make loads of sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    In my opinion it might come down to all Leaders of the Horde (aka Sylvanas, Vol'jin, Baine, Lor'themar) + Chen beating the crap out of Garrosh at the very end.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shao Hao.

I suspect at the end he'll show up when Y'rrosh is defeated and give a narration as to the dangers of pride and the need to band together to face the coming darkness.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Basic Campfire will put an end to Garrosh and assume the mantle of Warchief.

Deleted
    Vol'Jin, unless Thrall do it himself.

Or an outsider in Saurfang, thinking of he's speach in Northrend to Garry. And Garry's new found love for the power of Sha.

I hope no one. Garrosh is just a mortal orc in the end, no matter what power he is channeling/weilding, there is no reason we the players can't end his miserable life ourselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    Vol'Jin, unless Thrall do it himself.

Or an outsider in Saurfang, thinking of he's speach in Northrend to Garry. And Garry's new found love for the power of Sha.
    This. I hope Saurfang keeps the promise he made that day. If the old man doesn't cleave him at least once I'll be disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing either Vol'jin or Jaina. These two have suffered the worst because of Garrosh.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    The only logical choice that I would find plausible is that a few chosen Alliance and Horde leaders both assist the players in the fight. Honestly, if Alliance characters have to help a Horde leader in taking down Garrosh or vice versa, well... you better be well prepared for a shitstorm of tremondeous magnitude.

A very bland answer would be that these characters in question are Varian, Jaina, Thrall and Vol'jin.
    Last edited by mmocf51f9d58e4; 2013-06-18 at 06:50 PM.

Varian would love to be the one giving the killing blow but he would be just as happy for someone else to do it without getting blood on his hands. He's a calmer planning Varian now.

Vol'jin promised he would be the one to do it right to Garrosh's face.

Jaina has the most reason to do it due to the NIFOS'ng that Garrosh slapped down on Theramore.

Some combination of Varian, Vol'jin, Jaina, and/or Lorthemar. (At least that's my guess.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'm guessing either Vol'jin or Jaina. These two have suffered the worst because of Garrosh.
    Yeah, also remenber that Jaina have the power of the thunder king in her staff

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's not Vol'jin. Anyone but him.

Saurfang would be okay, but I'm hoping he dies at the start of 5.4 to let us know what the score is.

Deleted
    Hard to say really, since so many keyplayers have a reason to try beheading him, i for one hope atleast Varian and Vol'Jin have some kind of part in it.

My vote is for multiple people. Vol'jin, Jaina, Baine, and Varian, with the ultimate "ally" as Shaohao. The emperor would be similar to how Terenas was in the final fight against the Lich King.

"No king rules forever" and all that jazz.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

I like the idea that different NPCs help horde or allies, which means different versions of cinematic.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    My vote is for multiple people. Vol'jin, Jaina, Baine, and Varian, with the ultimate "ally" as Shaohao. The emperor would be similar to how Terenas was in the final fight against the Lich King.

"No king rules forever" and all that jazz.
    More like "Pride is the most insidious of Sha" and all that jazz.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Two versions:

For Alliance:
    Varian, Jaina

For Horde:
    Vol'jin, Baine

I think this is makes the biggest sense, because they have some unfinished business between them.