Getting back into WoW, where do i start?

Right, firstly apologies if this is in the wrong place but it seemed the most logical place to pop this thread imo.

Anyways i've just got back of a long break from WoW (stopped in the first few weeks of Terrace of Endless Springs release) and im just wondering how to go about getting geared up to the current content.

I have 4 90's that are in pretty awful gear.
    Mage - 483
    Druid - 472
    DK - 455
    Shaman - 466

Baring in mind you need 470 to get into Heart of Fear RF and 480 for Throne of Thunder RF, it seems pretty hard to get into these lower brackets of gear.

Now the main question is what the fast way at the moment to get some gear?

I mean before to get my mage above 480 i farmed RF every week, farmed all the heroics and then done the raids with the guild for normal / hc gear. But now as i just come back doing the normals isn't possible unless a pug and i was also wanting to reroll class to feral or resto druid. My druids gear is 472 in resto at the moment but i'd rather play feral now coming back into the game for something new so gearing a whole spec is proving difficult. Whats your suggestions?

The only way i know is farm hc's as healer for DPS gear until im able to do some decent dps and then start RF as damage.

Oh and i've got no idea if theres new easily obtainable loot from quests from 5.3 as i only came back today and havent managed to get round to looking it all up yet.

All help is very much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard made a great blog post to catch up

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9601895/

There's a questline for 5.3 with Lorewalker Cho that will get you 502 boots. Should take maybe a half hour to an hour.

Thunder Isle dailies will help you get Elder Charms to get bonus rolls for old LFR raids from 5.0.

When you get to Honored with Kirin Tor on the Thunder Isle, you can get a belt for 250g.

The blog explains more ways to get gear to help you get caught up

*Edit* Also turn in your Lesser Charms at the Vale to get the Mogu Charms for the Throne of Thunder raid!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Asuna-San View Post
    Blizzard made a great blog post to catch up

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9601895/

There's a questline for 5.3 with Lorewalker Cho that will get you 502 boots. Should take maybe a half hour to an hour.

Thunder Isle dailies will help you get Elder Charms to get bonus rolls for old LFR raids from 5.0.

When you get to Honored with Kirin Tor on the Thunder Isle, you can get a belt for 250g.

The blog explains more ways to get gear to help you get caught up

*Edit* Also turn in your Lesser Charms at the Vale to get the Mogu Charms for the Throne of Thunder raid!
    Thanks very much, helped alot