Mr.Jaguar's Realistic Animal Drawings Commissions Store

So, after doing many requests for free for a while, it became apparent that it's financially foolish for me to be doing this for free, as I'm in dire need of a higher income, and since the only place in my city that will hire me only gives me part-time work at minimum wage, I've decided to try and make a living through my talent as an artist. So basically, those of you who want to make a request (for me to draw a picture of your pet or some animal photo you googled like a tiger), post the photo in this thread (or on my blog here: -snip-) and I'll do my best (please make sure the photos are very clear, the better I can see what I'm drawing, the better it'll turn out).

I plan on doing 4 drawings a week, at least, and it's a first come first serve business, so those of you who make requests first will get your first. Once I've finished a request, I'll post a picture with the blue text seen on the above pictures, and you'll then be required to pay me the $75CAD by clicking the paypal button seen below (I'll link the button in each blog post that has finished requests posted), so then once I've received payment I'll email you a full resolution copy with the blue text removed.

Oh, and check my blog I linked to see two examples of my work, which you'll see are on sale for 75$ each.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-06-18 at 06:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Advertisement is not allowed here. Closed
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)