View Poll Results: What should happen to Garrosh in the siege?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shameful death; No honour, No glory

    150 64.10%
  • A heroic death like his fathers

    38 16.24%
  • Survives to continue serving the Horde

    17 7.26%
  • Survives to do his own thing

    29 12.39%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    head on a pike /thread

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 08:05 PM ----------



    slightly off-topic, but I really don't understand why muradin and saurfang wear vrykul armor based on king ymiron's boar belt. I'd expect them to wear dwarf/orc armor.
    Because they wear T10 and that's what T10 looks like.

  2. #82
    hope he kills uss all and starts a new horde full of sha orcs and takes over the world

  3. #83
    Epic! Zulkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    My Warchief's side and command
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This so much ^

    When a character makes mistakes, and learns from those mistakes, realizing the wrong they've done, then they are redeemable. When you commit a mistake or do something reprehendable, and not only do not learn from it, you actually pride yourself on that act committed, you are not redeemable.
    In comparison Grom indeed had some realizing about his mistakes, still Grom's mistakes were a bit different. I don't know if Grom would look at Garrosh with shame OR proud about the fact that his son has been able to turn the Horde in a powerful war-machine of conquest and domination without the "slave-factor", in fact without the orcs bargaining or "lowering" their heads with no great big bad for the power they now possess.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-06-19 at 10:27 PM.

  4. #84
    Let him go, considering he's a victim in all this. A victim of shitty, out of character writing and character assassination.

    Kill Thrall instead.

  5. #85
    Stood in the Fire Mr Meeseeks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warchief Vol'jin's Horde
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    Let him go, considering he's a victim in all this. A victim of shitty, out of character writing and character assassination.

    Kill Thrall instead.
    So keep a terribly written character and kill one of WoW's last great written characters? I don't see your point here.
    Troll master race is best master race.

  6. #86
    Legendary! Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,173
    Victory or death!

  7. #87
    Goes super Sha mode completely wrecking Org in the process, kills almost everyone including our raid and a bunch of major lore characters (Thrall, Varian etc), walks off into the sunset to do his own thing.

    Someone saves/resurrects the players obviously but he made his point.
    Last edited by Thisisanalt; 2013-06-19 at 10:29 PM.

  8. #88
    Epic! Zulkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    My Warchief's side and command
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    A victim of shitty, out of character writing and character assassination.
    There wasn't that much to murder in his character by the beginning.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 10:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Victory or death!
    Eh, almost this. I bet Garrosh will prefer just kill himself instead of living defeated.

  9. #89
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    15,612
    Garrosh's fate could be after he's beaten near to death, he's taken to a hidden location (gnomeregan) strapped to a chair, a gnomish device keeps his eyelibs open all the time well several gnomes dilate his pupils.. and then he's forced to watch a troll in central park, over and over and over and over.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •