Poll: What should happen to Garrosh in the siege?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What should be Garrosh's fate in SoO?

Theres been a lot of talk and speculation about what will happen to Garrosh post SoO.

The majority want him dead, but ive seen a few people entertain the idea of him making it out alive. So I wonder, what does the populace of MMO-C think should/will happen to Garrosh in the siege.

I personally hopes he bites the dust and dies a complete disgrace, but thats just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    A heroic death.
    To much of a Garrosh fanboy to just let him go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As Phase 3 progresses, Y'shaarj increasingly takes over Garrosh's mind. Until we kill Garrosh, and much like Medivh's death, the creature occupying his mind at the time is broken. So we kill Garrosh, and defeat Y'shaarj all at once.

No honor, no glory. He crossed the point of no return when he started using the heart.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    He gets corrupted by his own pride, he doesn't deserve anything even remotely heroic.

Death. Skinned alive. All alliance get to wear garrosh skin suit for a few minutes this halloween.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Thrall, wrathion and anduin pull deus ex machina. They pacify him, then they purify his corruption, and last but not least force him to drink anduins blood. This turns him into mary sue hybrid (since part of him is sue, and part not) and they exile him to suffer and reedem himself, as that malformed abomination (he would have anduins face).

He needs to go out in a blaze of glory. The character just wouldn't work if left broken in a corner somewhere.

Deleted
    Just kill him off and be done with it. No honor, no glory, no nothing.

I woud like just for once that something BAD happens.

WoW is a dead World. Nothing ever happens, nothing (almost) changes. Sure, we had the cataclysm, but it's almost the same shit.
    Maybe I'm just asking too much to have a villain actually prevail for once. Seems like we just always win, no matter how dare the situation, which boggles me.

I'd like to see a system like TESO is implementing (where your choices actually affect the world) though I'm not certain that is possible in WoW.

He went into this whole thing knowing what he was doing, he's messing with the heart of Y'Shaarj knowing full well that it's a remnant of an old god, and in doing so betrayed everything the horde claims they stand for.

No honour for him, no glory, no heroic last stand, kill him until he dies from it, put his head on a stick, call it a 2H-mace and put it in his loot-table :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want him gone. I don't care if its an honorable or dishonorable way, I'm just tired of him tainting the good name of the horde.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I'd like to see a system like TESO is implementing (where your choices actually affect the world) though I'm not certain that is possible in WoW.

How many games have promised that... None have delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by nulir View Post
    Personally, TESO is the first game I've seen with this feature.

Ah, actually, doesn't GW2 works like this too?

Death. But I bet just before death (1% hp) he will say smth like "Now my mind is clean, forgive me, etc etc..."

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    put his head on a stick, call it a 2H-mace and put it in his loot-table :P
    I like this idea. Call this mace - Garroshator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Death. But I bet just before death (1% hp) he will say smth like "Now my mind is clean, forgive me, etc etc..."

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 07:09 PM ----------

I like this idea. Call this mace - Garroshator
    And then he dies and defecates himself.
    #boycottchina

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nulir View Post
    WoW has gotten the closest because phasing.

ToR has the framework but none of the consequences.

ESO will probably end up like ToR. Pardon the guy and he still doesn't show up in the world. Because that would require too much phasing, it would ruin the MMO aspect of an MMORPG.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    I woud like just for once that something BAD happens.

WoW is a dead World. Nothing ever happens, nothing (almost) changes. Sure, we had the cataclysm, but it's almost the same shit.
    Maybe I'm just asking too much to have a villain actually prevail for once. Seems like we just always win, no matter how dare the situation, which boggles me.

Yes, I am totally for this! It would have made more sense if Deathwing had won, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Death. Skinned alive. All alliance get to wear garrosh skin suit for a few minutes this halloween.
    actually im sure this ending is reserved for hunters. every fricken tier is the skin of some dead thing.. its getting tiring already.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

He comes back in two expansions corrupted by Sargeras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

5% hp left, Vol'jin fires one arrow from the rafters right through the back of Garrosh's head, thus fulfilling the promise he made to thrall in 4.0.