Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Quel'thalas and Plaguelands have been fully recovered. Stratholme is now the main base of the Argent Crusade. A conflict with the Forsaken and the humans/dwarves happens in Arathi, and the Alliance finally halts the Forsaken advance, capturing Stromgarde and pushing Forsaken to the Hillsbrad and manning Thoradin's wall. Parts of Hillsbrad are liberated as well. Gilneans also push the Forsaken out of their kingdom and re-inhabitate the city.
Other than that, I don't really know what else should happen. It's just that currently the situation in northern part of Eastern Kingdoms seems unresolved.
Old world is FINE. God damn I couldn't handle another Catacylsm. But if Blizzard want's to re-do something, re-do Outland.