Poll: Which will it be?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla and BC were just boring looking statues.. almost exactly the same looking. wrath and cata, had obnoxious dragons on them. wrath's more the cata.. the roar was just annoying. so even though Mists is done in fall colors, i chose Mists. simply because ive had more fun and adventure in this xpac then any before it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

So close between vanilla and TBC but edge goes to BC. loved it ever since I saw the trailer for the expac

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath one, even though i hated the roar the frostwyrm did.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC - my best time in WoW, and there is no chance that there will be a point at anytime in the furture where it will be better than in tbc : )

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

If it wasn't for Sindragosa showing up every 30 sec and roaring, Wrath would be higher for me. Vanilla for all the nostalgias though.

Deleted
    classic WoW
    and that nostalgia hit at 0:48 in theme song
    brings back memories when everything was fresh and new

tbc and wrath. i just wish they'd let us choose T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    The frost wyrm and Deathwing got old quick. MoP has the ugliest zone in pandaria shown on it...I prefer the original one with TBC a close second. The dark portal is much more interesting (and less annoying than zone of blandness and spam roaring).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Classic login brings a tear to my eye. Song is so powerful. Simple but mysterious imagery. Since then they've sequentially gone down hill a little each expansion in my opinion.

Deleted
    TBC.

Just, TBC.

As soon as you installed TBC over your good ol' Vanilla content, and then you clicked Play and you just heard "DUNDUNNADUNDUNNADUN" etc. with the GREEEEEN PORTALS everywhere, you know that things were just gettin' started

WotLK and Cata pissed me off. My computer is near my bed and let's just say that if I forgot to log off when I crawled into bed I'd get awoken by a screeching dragon eventually.

Vanilla.

TBC: just vanilla's remade, which I wasn't too thrilled with.
    Wrath: beyond annoying with the dragon randomly ROOOOOOOOOARing at me.
    Cata: See Wrath
    MoP: It's... okay. Could've been better. I still think the Gate of August Celestials would've been better than the statues leading to the Shrines.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    I'd always assumed you were looking through that portal INTO Azeroth!
    Because you are. It couldn't be a retcon (that Hellfire was originally verdant and lush in the mind of whoever created the original login screen) because Hellfire was included in WC3 and was red.

The only problem with that is both sides of the portal between Azeroth and Draenor look the damn same. Nor was it ever lush, as the Blasted Lands were originally a swamp.
    Last edited by Dirgon; 2013-06-18 at 10:21 PM.

TBC by far! Love the music and theme of it.

MoP would be my second.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Read my response above. I actually think it's an abstract version of the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands, with 'the adventure' as our location on the other side.
    Have you taken a look at the two portals?

Blasted Lands: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CdutAfD_MU...Encampment.jpg
    Hellfire: http://wowinthedetails.com/wp-conten...ark-Portal.jpg

The Blasted Lands Dark Portal would HAVE to be an abstract representation on the login screen. The Hellfire Dark Portal is nearly an identical recreation. The sky actually looks extremely similar in Hellfire (with those ... cloud/plasma/whatever strips). The Dark Portal itself has the same dragon, carved symbols up top, the spikes on either side of the stairway to the top. There are floating, broken pieces of land clearly visible to either side of the portal, just floating in mid air. That doesn't happen in Blasted Lands that I can recall, but they litter all of Outland. The only thing I can immediately see different from the in game Hellfire Dark Portal and the login screen's Dark Portal is the pillars to either side of the top of the stairway (they're absent from the log in screen, I presume they would obstruct the view of what's on the other side, basically right in the center ). O_O
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Deleted
    all of em except 3 and 4. wotlk and cata. the dragons roars are too annoying.

Deleted
    Vanilla for me. I still remember my first time logging in, 8 years ago, mostly thanks to that amazing login screen and music. It really felt like stepping trough a portal to a magical world. Liked TBC one too.

Deleted
    WotLK is the best one for me but Cata is the worst... I hate this theme song.

None because your ass took them on a CRT resolution
    Shadow Priest Wýcked <Incarnate> Nerzhul
    Death Knight Yzf <RX> Lethon
    Boomkin Yzf <Incarnate> Nerzhul

Is it me or are those dates on those logins weird?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Vanilla, because after playing WarCraft 1-3 I wanted to see that portal in person for such a long time.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.