Poll: Which will it be?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Really? Wrath?

That dragon roar you simply cannot avoid AT ALL. Never again, it was super frustrating after month..not to mention every time wintergrasp was on (pre-cap) that crashed the server.

All i remember from wrath log-in was

TUM TUM TUM.... gasp.... ROAAAAAAAAAAAAR dii dii diii.. (wow theme starts playing)..
    (typing password)....(authentication code if you had one)...(loading..)............(logging in)...(spam enter to select first/2nd/3rd char)

2 years.
    lol - i think wrath login screen divides those who had their sound on at login & those who didn't

I tend to have my speakers/headset off until such time as I'm actually in game.

I am slightly curious why they haven't done that much animation again.. the sound I get, but the animation was a nice touch imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on the visual design - either Classic or Burning Crusade. However, music is for me is a much stronger source of inspiration so I voted for MoP.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Wrath is my favorite, started in TBC though so that one is good too. Sadly the MoP one is kinda boring with little movement in it so probably my least favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's TBC, followed by Vanilla, then WotLK, Cata and MoP.