Come Back now or wait?

Hey I quit WoW 2 years ago this August, I played a rogue since vanilla and was in a pretty decent guild at the time had H-Firelands on farm. Should I come back now or should I wait til next expac cause I'm gonna want to start raiding again.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're asking about rogue quality in raiding - now's a fantastic time to come back.

If you're asking about the quality of raiding as a rogue... people disagree. I don't think this is the highlight of our playstyle right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next expac is a long way away, so if you're bored, sure... go prepare for 5.4.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    If you're asking about rogue quality in raiding - now's a fantastic time to come back.

If you're asking about the quality of raiding as a rogue... people disagree. I don't think this is the highlight of our playstyle right now.
    Good post.

I happen to like Assassination right now and being able to perform well on most encounters is very entertaining. However, the lack of diversity present in Rogue specs and Talents is something that needs to be addressed.

With that said, the devs are aware and MOP is flooding with content, difficulty and innovation. I say come back, WoW is in a great place right now.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Agreed. If you like to slay dragons, this is a pretty interesting expac, and the variable difficulties really can let you in at whatever type of commitment you are making.

PvP has been shitty this expac. Wildly comp dependent, bugs have determined more gladiators than ever before, highly oscillating gib setups introduced every two months and nerfed two months later, burst dominating everything until like a couple weeks ago, etc. But the leveling experience is the best ever, and the raids are REALLY high quality.

Ya I'm a combat Rogue thru and thru, I didn't mind assassination when it was needed for certain buffs for the raid (ran in a 10 man). Was never really big into PvP on my rogue besides a bg from time to time. I had my alt's for PvP. Thanks for the info