Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you think there will be a new neutral city next Xpac?

Hello all i was just wondering, since next xpac is supposed to be about horde and alliance coming together to overcome a common threat (at least that seams to be the feel of it) Do you think blizz will come up with yet another neutral city, revamp shat if the expansion is in outland or will everyone be back i Org and SW.

I don't want to see another netural city. But depending on location they might have to.

Deleted
    I doubt it, but I really want one. Getting tired of Orgrimmar.

It worked in the past and might work again, but I kinda liked having a city all for my own faction and seeing, in the distance, my enemy having theirs.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

I think they will make something similar to what we have now in MoP.
    A factional capital on the new continent/area/planet/universe wherever they will throw us, but still give us the needs to go back to SW/Org.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure. With the way they've funneled us into Org and SW in an effort to make the world feel more busy, it wouldn't surprise me if they went for the one-city-for-all approach again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope not.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    see I felt the shrines would've made a lot more sense if you had horde and alliance forces at a standoff between the two, we were meant to be in a full scale war then it just seems everyone in the vale is just happy to be neighbours.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    On pvp servers I hope they make EVERY area flagged.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    On pvp servers I hope they make EVERY area flagged.
    not in places like dalagaran or klingklangshat.

but i doubt blizz will add a city that is populated by ally and horde. i think something similar as it is with MoP
    still need to go back to ORG or SW for AH visits but most other things in the new place.

or shatklingklang is being reused! i dunno

10+ Year Old Account
    For me there would be no more neutral cities or sanctuaries, as they break the climate of hostility between the Horde and the Alliance, and the main reason of being of World of Warcraft is the Horde-Alliance rivalry, if it disappears, the WoW will fade.

However, as Blizzard is determined to destroy the WoW at any price, it is obvious that in the future sadly there will be more cities and neutral heroes ... But like I said about heroes: Blizzard can do what they want, except steal to the Alliance to give to the Horde in pursuit of neutrality, as Dalaran was, and in the future Alleria herself will be...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    For me there would be no more neutral cities or sanctuaries, as they break the climate of hostility between the Horde and the Alliance, and the main reason of being of World of Warcraft is the Horde-Alliance rivalry, if it disappears, the WoW will fade.
    If we want to be honest, until Mists this game has never been about a war between the factions. Sure they have random subplots in zones, but we've always had a larger threat to face. Thrall isn't a war monger, so it's not like we were fighting some horrid campaign of death with one another.

At this point anything short of peace, with random skirmishes from differences, is just arbitrary and makes for an awful story. The problem is that they seem unable to paint either side with both valid differences and yet keep them morally grey. This universe needs black and white in order for war to make sense and that just doesn't happen.

You see it here, with Garrosh clearly being 'bad' but yet they won't let the Horde be classified as bad, both out of balance for the players and because it would destroy their lore. Tauren and trolls aren't evil beings, so they wouldn't even belong in a faction like that. Blood Elves have the capacity, but seem too intelligent and noble for it as well. A full evil horde would be left with a small faction of orcs, goblins, and undead.
    BAD WOLF

I hope so. Shat and Dal were awesome. I thought there was supposed to be an underwater capital in cata but i was disapointed when there wasnt one.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's on Azeroth, probably not.

If it's off Azeroth, most likely.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    They will revamp Outlands and we will get Shattrath as a neutral city

/nopenopenopenope

I do.. I believe it is called Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thinks so, cause when Garrosh is dethroned, the alliance and horde conflict will "calm down" so that will make a great excuse to create a neutral city

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesnt bother me if theres one or not. Depends of theme and situation of the expac.

It wholly depends on how the war plays out, we might get back to working together again against a superior enemy.

It will be Dalaran again since Blizz can't deny the hordies anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    It worked in the past and might work again, but I kinda liked having a city all for my own faction and seeing, in the distance, my enemy having theirs.
    but none of the ones past wrath felt that way. We had to stick around orgrimmar all though cata, which wasn't new, and in mists we got an oversized temple that was a carbon copy of the opposing side, so it didn't feel like it was unique.
    #boycottchina