Mouse recommendations

My Razer SWTOR Naga appears to need replacing - the mouse wheel will no longer scroll no matter what I try, and some googling recommends sending it in for warranty but my warranty appears to not exist. Are there any replacement mice you guys would recommend? I did some looking and found the Logitech G600, but reviews say it's bulky, so I'm looking for more options and opinions.

Thanks in advance.

How can your warranty not exist? Do you registered the mouse?
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Deleted
    Steelseries Sensei is probably the best mouse on the market at the moment.
    If you those side buttons stick with Razer, they make the best ones when it comes to that.

Im rockin the Razer Naga 2012 Edition and it runs like a dream (for me..)

Deleted
    Depends what you're wanting it for, I'm using a logi g9x laser mouse and it's got all the customization you could need for a mouse weights, 2 choices of casing for grip and/or size and a microgear for the mouse wheel for different scrolling movement and up to 5700 dpi which is overkill anyway imo and you can have up to 5 different profiles for your mouse if you need different settings for different situations.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-910.../dp/B001RQAMIG

However the only short coming you might consider is that it comes with only the standard number of buttons on the side and not the 15 buttons you find on the naga.
    Personally the logi has been the best mouse I've ever used and if it ever breaks (3 years still no problems) I will be buying another one.

Deleted
    I currently use the logitech G600, it has 12 side buttons, and feels good to use. I would highly recommend it.