Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow PvP isn't an esport because you can't tell what the fuck is going on if you've never played the game.

All you see is a bunch of numbers and people not dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    And this is only a good thing. Many classes suffered from stupid bullshit balancing decisions by Blizzard when they tried to keep arena as an E-sport.
    actually

many consider WOTLK to be the apex of this game's history. id play a warrior from any season of wrath over the shit that we are playing now. i used to have things to manage, now i can roll my face across the fucking keyboard and get results.

anyone who doesn't think this game hasn't gone down the drain is in denial

it's not bad enough to stop playing, but it will never be as great as it once was. if it ever is, i will punch myself in the testicles repeatedly and admit that i am the stupidest person on the face of the planet earth.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2013-06-20 at 12:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Rmp was shitty at the start because priests shielded for 5k and after bomb duration got lowered, so rmp was never really overpowered in s9. Or maybe I just countered it with fls and mls, but I don't remember any high rmps in s9.
    didn't matter we were never on D, things just died in TW. as long as the shield up for rogue to re-stealth through dots we could stop anything else with pressure.

anyways, s9 lasted long after the fix, ladders fixed themselves.

After that patch RMP wasnt the same.. was still good though, just not abusive.

that was essentially the point.. it got fixed fast.
    Last edited by Lulbalance; 2013-06-20 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogawdspider View Post
    I disagree with this a lot. There are constant changes revolving around pvp.. PVP is also the only thing about wow that they can turn into an E sport.. They wold have little to no luck trying to turn raiding into a professional competition.
    You really dont think that Wow is a PVE based game first and Pvp second? Are you for real? Blizzard implemented the free resilence trying to get more people to PVP, guess why? People aren't Pvping, they are running lfr or raiding, or something else besides Pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    uhm..pretty sure the highest rated team in the world that patch was khuna's RMP by miles until reckful's RLS went super sayen 117 - 4.

i ran it.. it was god mode with TW and endless cc before that mini patch 4.06 or whatever patch that was, didnt matter what the priest shielded for we were never on D. s9 lasted long after the fix, ladders fixed themselves.

After that patch RMP wasnt the same.. was still good though, just not abusive.

that was essentially the point.. it got fixed fast.
    That was RPS with Talbadar and Cdew, or was Azael on the team that season as well? But ya, that was Rise of Talbadar season - before that I didn't know him.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter