Pet Battles Bugged?

So tonight I was doing a few pet battles for charms for next week, and several odd things keep happening. One major one is that when my red cricket does swarm and the second wave kills the mob the battle just ends, and what I mean by ends is that it does not give exp or charms just like kicks me out of the battle. Another odd thing is my 100% spells are missing, at least on higher level targets. Now I know there are debuffs that can be put on the team but there was no debuff, several times in a row my skitter and my howl missed this crab x2 team.

Anyone else having issues, maybe it was a bug since that patch today?

Noticed another issue, having played it a lot more significantly than I had previously.
    I would see a level-up notification for the wrong pet in my team it mentioning the first (and dead) one, when it was the second and still living pet that levelled up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purenight View Post
    So tonight I was doing a few pet battles for charms for next week, and several odd things keep happening. One major one is that when my red cricket does swarm and the second wave kills the mob the battle just ends, and what I mean by ends is that it does not give exp or charms just like kicks me out of the battle. Another odd thing is my 100% spells are missing, at least on higher level targets. Now I know there are debuffs that can be put on the team but there was no debuff, several times in a row my skitter and my howl missed this crab x2 team.

Anyone else having issues, maybe it was a bug since that patch today?
    For the missing issue, theres either an addition 5% or 2% chance to miss a target for every lvl above you- a lvl 20 pet will have either an additional 10% or 25% to miss a lvl 25 pet, even with 100% hit abilities.

For the other one, bug, submit it in a bug report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.