Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    UFO is an unidentified flying object.
    They are real and reported thousands of times a year.
    I am not saying aliens are real just UFO's.
    Well, Paul Hellyer is. To him, they're equivalent.

Sure, if we're being charitable, some people who talk about UFOs aren't necessarily describing extraterrestrials. Many others are, though, and they'll drop the term in the same way that creationists have attempted to camouflage their beliefs underneath the veneer of "intelligent design".

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Well, humans aren't that nice either. So why would aliens be any different?
    I mentioned it because they are completely contradictory to what he said about them (that they are peaceful and vegetarian).

Deleted
    What would aliens see if they come to this planet. They see huge bunch of idiots, bitching over meaningless things while pointing WMDs to each-others cities/nations to keep things cool.

If i would be the leader with a mission to scout this planet, my report would be: Stay out of this hellhole by any means necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    You people say you don't believe in aliens? Well, when MY people come to this planet to bring me home, I hope they vaporize the lot of you!

That video was long, boring, and I kept looking for 'the onion' logos wherever I could. Poor Canukistan, trying their hardest to get the limelight.

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    UFO is an unidentified flying object.
    They are real and reported thousands of times a year.
    I am not saying aliens are real just UFO's.
    Correct. The problem is, the public has taken to referring to aliens and UFOs as the same thing, when the official use of UFO is exactly that - It's unidentified, it's flying, and I'll be damned if it's not an object as well. Depending on your job field, you may hear that term get tossed around dozens of times a day, and it has absolutely nothing to do with aliens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Their are so many more credible witnesses to UFO's with first hand accounts then this guy . Hell my great grandfather worked as a rocket engineer for 50 years and he recounted to me a story about how he was working at what is now called Area 51 ..he called it groom lake testing facility and how he had seen a ship that they had found in northern China buried for thousands of years I guess . Everyone who worked their knew what it was because of course it was saucer shaped ...few days later it disappeared and everyone at the base was warned of EXTREME consequences for any kind of disclosure . He told me that was the Governments way of saying " you'll have an accident " ...anyways he was the most credible to me so I believe but I watch a video like that and the guy seems like a kook .

Deleted