Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    ok will try the entire thing and see if i like it. if i dont want anything but the inq bar itself, is there a way to have both? or do i just delete some of them?

I think that if your bar is finished and your still in combat, though, everyone would want to see that its down if in combat as it should be up all the time. am i thinking this through poorly?

- - - Updated - - -

also one more dumb question is there a fast way to copy paste these boxes? i am struggling with it

- - - Updated - - -

there may be some issues with the OP strings they don't seem to work i get a version error yet the bar only string somewhere else in the thread worked so using that for now.

- - - Updated - - -

there may be some issues with the OP strings they don't seem to work i get a version error yet the bar only string somewhere else in the thread worked so using that for now.
    1. It already only shows if inq is down if you're in combat. I think this is what you were getting at.
    2. Triple Click inside the box.
    3. Not sure, they work for me on WA 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    1. It already only shows if inq is down if you're in combat. I think this is what you were getting at.
    2. Triple Click inside the box.
    3. Not sure, they work for me on WA 1 and 2
    I can't copy the URLS from the main screen.

When I am in combat and inq goes down I don't see it all showing empty

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    I can't copy the URLS from the main screen.

When I am in combat and inq goes down I don't see it all showing empty
    Not sure what you mean. You can't copy the codes from the OP? I just retested both codes and the Inq down aura is working for me.

Deleted
    i like a lot ur weak auras for retribution but i cant import because u have use version r10 and now is released r307 is possible to have an update???

Quote Originally Posted by raskio View Post
    i like a lot ur weak auras for retribution but i cant import because u have use version r10 and now is released r307 is possible to have an update???
    I updated my weakauras and the strings, let me know if they work for you.

Deleted
    Error: "This display is incompatible with your version of WA - it was created by version 2.0.1, but u have version r307" what i have t do?

Error: "This display is incompatible with your version of WA - it was created by version 2.0.1, but u have version r307" what i have t do?
    Are you using weakauras 1 or 2?

Deleted
    im using weakauras 1

im using weakauras 1
    Yeah my strings are exported from weakauras 2. I don't think they're compatible.

Deleted
    but the last one is for 1 r10...u can update for 1 r307?

but the last one is for 1 r10...u can update for 1 r307?
    Weak Auras 2 is a seperate download. You can find it at the link below. Follow their instructions if you choose to upgrade.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2

Hey man first of all thanks for the info! Love these auras.

Question is - how can I change this to only display when I'm in spec 1 (ret). I play ret and prot and it keeps displaying in second set - even when I select the load for spec one for the whole "rotation" group.

Any idea the issue? Sorry if this is a simple fix im missing, not a huge weak aura guy, first time using it!

Quote Originally Posted by allstops View Post
    Hey man first of all thanks for the info! Love these auras.

Question is - how can I change this to only display when I'm in spec 1 (ret). I play ret and prot and it keeps displaying in second set - even when I select the load for spec one for the whole "rotation" group.

Any idea the issue? Sorry if this is a simple fix im missing, not a huge weak aura guy, first time using it!
    Sorry it took me a bit to answer this, I don't check this thread much. Not sure, but for me spec 3 is ret and it's working for me. If not, you can just manually toggle it on and off by clicking load never under the load conditions.

Deleted
    This is my Version of the pallys prio done through WA2

dGZqjaGlOszBqQzcvQA2ICBr9nG4Ye7eWEr7wW(Hk(Per9xPY4eQHbvnujkdgIA4KYbHkzzsvhMkNtjwiKSujczXkv TCj9qjI0tv9yj8CsUMqAQszYqz6uUOevDvispdcxNQ2Oq0wLiWMvQSDG0hLiuhdO(SI(UePrcvQmns1OvsJxIkNuIi ULq40GoVszLse0Vv41qetWSX7yJgVIVh3WJBi4Z8y8ySXpRJs5lrLKsmURXxUsE3oLyeiIy84g(ferXhno6ccqIYVv Y72PeJrgbAellX6lGGhFpAWXXlCxe6r5RYeocTnnHhBl4YWIzD414vsAxzdyW4X9LpYgFPqmBLaO15d(CRcNtPQiay (vboxngPEu8iqJhpi4bdgCpIE8Cxe6O5Hy8LvHd(0WHXgFDKe24Z(KbzJgnA8s50CbmbJ7PXxWgbaZgpguPLCB3Cfi rXJdY8(GvHZPuzJxPjPeGllearuelrPXxLjCeABAcpSye4d(CRcNtPQiayEigFj98LcXSvgzSUUEF)YciiwqJowpM7 IqpM3QW5uQSXBBAcVYCMxXlGkbJhxfgCeWbzKQC7tcFHxzJC3ket4nywW49kPtPjPeGllefVstsjaxwiaIOiwIY7vs NpanII3heqLGX782Gg)QaNRgbqGNpnCySX7vsxWLfIIVoscB8zFYGSrJgFWLf(Y2Qqt49kPRyK37mIIgnc0ZgpguPL CB3CfirXJdY8PHdJnEVs6cUSqu81rsyJp7tgKnA04dUSWx2wfAcVxjDfJ8ENru04RYeocTnnHhwmc8wfoNsLnEBtt4 vMZ8kEbujy84QWGJaoiJuLBFs4l8kBK7wHycVbZcgVxjDknjLaCzHO49bbujy8oVn49kPZhGgrXR0KucWLfc0JVheW 04Hy8Lqp2u4lfIzRmYyDD9((LfqqSGgDSEm3fHEmFWNBv4CkvfbaZVkW5Qrae459bRcNtPYgVstsjaxwiqp(EqatJg bqWgpguPLCB3CfirXJdY8vzchH2MMWdlgb(Gp3QW5uQkcaMhIX3kb8wfoNsLnEBtt4vMZ8kEbujy84QWGJaoiJuLBF s4vAskb4YcbIJ2hfnVxjDknjLaCzHO49kPZhGgrX7dcOsW4DEBWx4v2i3TcXeEdMfmA8LcXSvgzSUUEF)YciiwqJow pM7IqpMFvGZvJaiWZ7dwfoNsLnELMKsaUSqG4O9rrtJpnCySX7vsxWLfIIVoscB8zFYGSrJgFWLf(Y2Qqt49kPRyK3 7mIIgncOZgpguPLCB3CfirXJdY8PHdJnEVs6cUSqu81rsyJp7tgKnA04dUSWx2wfAcVxjDfJ8ENru049bRcNtPYgVs tsjaxwiayW6GJccn(QmHJqBtt4HfJaVvHZPuzJ320eEL5mVIxavcgpUkm4iGdYiv52Ne(cVYg5UviMWBWSGX7vsNst sjaxwikEFqavcgVZBdEVs68bOru8knjLaCzHaGbRdoki04Hy8L)8LcXSvgzSUUEF)YciiwqJowpM7IqpMp4ZTkCoLQ IaG5xf4C1iac80iqu24XGkTKB7MRajkECqM3hSkCoLkB8knjLaCzHaG77XJONgFvMWrOTPj8WIrGp4ZTkCoLQIaG5H y8LVCdERcNtPYgVTPj8kZzEfVaQemECvyWrahKrQYTpj8knjLaCzHaG77XJON3RKoLMKsaUSqu8EL05dqJO49bbujy 8oVn4l8kBK7wHycVbZcgn(sHy2kJmwxxVVFzbeelOrhRhZDrOhZVkW5Qrae45tdhgB8EL0fCzHO4RJKWgF2NmiB0OX hCzHVSTk0eEVs6kg59oJOOrJaOzJhdQ0sUTBUcKO4XbzEFWQW5uQSXR0KucWLfceJg9smn(QmHJqBtt4HfJaFWNBv4 CkvfbaZdX4NExfd6c8wfoNsLnEBtt4vMZ8kEbujy84QWGJaoiJuLBFs4vAskb4YcbIrJEjM3RKoLMKsaUSqu8EL05d qJO49bbujy8oVn4l8kBK7wHycVbZcgn(sHy2kJmwxxVVFzbeelOrhRhZDrOhZVkW5Qrae45tdhgB8EL0fCzHO4RJKW gF2NmiB0OXhCzHVSTk0eEVs6kg59oJOOrJgpOeaSoy80ib