Deleted

Looking for a casual guild

Hi myself, my girlfriend and another friend have been playing Rift for just over a month now and are looking for a nice casual guild to join on Blightweald - EU. We are not max level yet but when we do we would like to see what PvE content the game has to offer. I am sorry for not posting this in the LFGuild sticky but it seems very inactive right now so im putting out here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    Hi myself, my girlfriend and another friend have been playing Rift for just over a month now and are looking for a nice casual guild to join on Blightweald - EU. We are not max level yet but when we do we would like to see what PvE content the game has to offer. I am sorry for not posting this in the LFGuild sticky but it seems very inactive right now so im putting out here.
    The two largest social guilds in the EU are both mine and Slipmats

I run <Heresy> which is located on Gelidra
    Slip runs <Consortium> which is located on Zaviel

Server transfers are free in RIFT as long as your above level 15, so you are welcome to join either of us I can only assume =) The main difference between the two guilds is in Heresy as well as having a large social roster and atmosphere we are also one of the top ranked EU raiding guilds. Feel free to inbox me for further details if you interested ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post

Server transfers are free in RIFT as long as your above level 15, so you are welcome to join either of us I can only assume =) The main difference between the two guilds is in Heresy as well as having a large social roster and atmosphere we are also one of the top ranked EU raiding guilds. Feel free to inbox me for further details if you interested ^^
    Do you accept people that are F2P and are trying the game in general? Are there any requirements for consideration (minimum level/playtime etc)? I am asking specifically for your guild, since I am on your server. Many thanks for any response!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    If there are 3 of you already, why not grab one person more and start your own guild? I'm on Blightweald and would be happy to sign a charter (name is Bricon) if this helps.

Deleted

Grats on Salvarola btw :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harby View Post
    Grats on Salvarola btw :P
    Why thank you ^^

As long as your not abusive and don't stir up to much trouble any of you are more than welcome to have a guild invite ^^ Usually playing on Layida@Gelidra.

Why thank you ^^

As long as your not abusive and don't stir up to much trouble any of you are more than welcome to have a guild invite ^^ Usually playing on Layida@Gelidra.
    Thanks, it is much appreciated.

On the PvP server Volan we have the fast growing guild <The Art of War>, whichis essentially a PvP guild.
    However due to the new server and new players, we are now primarily working on setting up the guild and leveling the members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Thank you all for your posts I am sorry it has been a few days since i was online (been upgrading our PC's) but i am very interested in joining you guys over on Gelidra. We are mature players so no worries about behaviour :P Will send you a tell in game some time over the weekend.