Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    As Destro you can cap on all the fights I think. The ToT farming has turned into a "0 damage taken challenge" for me, this is quite fun on some fights.

    With Sacrificial Pact it's possible to take 0 damage on (at least) Jin'rokh, Horridon, Tortos, at least half of Megaera, Ji'Kun, Durumu, Primordius, Lei Shen P1 and P2, Ra-Den P1 (all that on HC mode, and probably possible on the others as well)... This is obviously overpowered

    With 650k base hp => 845k with the 30% of Shadow Bulwark => 2M5 temporary HP with maxed Soul Leech + Sacrificial Pact
    shadow bulwark plus sac pact doesnt work for me on live atm. It was working 4-5 days ago. I tried it after the reset i get the same shield whether i uses shadow bulwark or not. Did they pass any stealth nurf on live as well regarding this?

  2. #22
    you are using GoSac bulwark, correct? i don't think voidwalker bulwark ever increased the sac pact bubble, but then again i've never actually done much PVE experimentation with my voidwalker out.

  3. #23
    Mechagnome darkminaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    606
    15% .. why not 30% .. 90k hp schield wohoo thats like 1 chaosbolt and it's up ..

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    you are using GoSac bulwark, correct? i don't think voidwalker bulwark ever increased the sac pact bubble, but then again i've never actually done much PVE experimentation with my voidwalker out.
    I wasn't referring to Gosac. Referring to GoSup and Bulwark plus Sac Pact. I think it was working. I am not 100% though since i rarely used the bubble. But i was considering him after seeing some post here and there regarding survavibility and tested the Bulwark + Sac Pact i was getting a shield for over 400k. Which is not the case atm.

  5. #25
    15% is kinda harsh.

    However what im most worried about is that they have said nothing about replacing the lost ember generation from the RoF change.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    15% is kinda harsh.

    However what im most worried about is that they have said nothing about replacing the lost ember generation from the RoF change.
    They've said they're thinking about buffing damage rather than ember generation

  7. #27
    15% seems like an overnerf in my opinion, especially if they leave the gain rate unchanged (adding Shadowburn to it notwithstanding).

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Koloui View Post
    I wasn't referring to Gosac. Referring to GoSup and Bulwark plus Sac Pact. I think it was working. I am not 100% though since i rarely used the bubble. But i was considering him after seeing some post here and there regarding survavibility and tested the Bulwark + Sac Pact i was getting a shield for over 400k. Which is not the case atm.
    the poster/commentor was referring to the GoSac version of bulwark.
    Last edited by snaxattax; 2013-06-22 at 07:02 AM.

  9. #29
    Mechagnome darkminaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cambodia
    Posts
    606
    just spec gosac,soullink and activate bulwark boom 1mio hp -> ember tap heals for 250k ggwin xD
    hp levels gona go up with 5.4 again anyway

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •