[H]Shadowscourge on Bleeding Hollow 10man

Shadowscourge is looking to recruit members for Siege of Orgrimmar 10 man. We have cleared all of normal ToT last tier.

Shadowscourge is a newly transferred guild from Firetree with raiders and officers that have been with the guild since Vaniila. This gives us a wealth of knowledge and makes us more than a guild; we are a family. We've seen our fellow members graduate from highs chool/college, get married, and have children. We set up raid events every now and again such as working on past raid achievements for mounts and are actually currently helping people gear to do the Herald of the Titans FoS. We also have a sister guild on the Jubei'thos server.

We only raid twice a week, but we do care about progression. Before any of the instance wide nerfs, we cleared all of the first tier raids, including 5 heroic bosses. We have cleared all of Throne of Thunder normal.

Our raid times are:
    Thursdays: 10pm-12am server
    Sundays: 2pm-6pm server

This schedule has been great for us. Our raiders still get to go out during the weekend, and the short day on Thursday lets so take care of early farm bosses and lets Sunday be dedicated to progression. We are currently full on dedicated healers. If you're keen on healing, it would be better to be DPS with a healing offspec in case we need extra healing.

We are currently looking for the Following, Including an offtank of any class:

Deathknight: High need for Deathknights
    Druid: Currently don't have a raiding Fearl Druid
    Hunter: Low need for Hunter.
    Mage: Currently Have no raiding mages. In dire need of a bloodlust as well.
    Monk: Low need for Monks, would have to be DPS monk WITH healing offspec.
    Paladin: Full on Paladins. Will make exception for exceptional Rets.
    Priest: Low need for Priests.
    Rogue: Need any. Have no raiding Rogues.
    Shaman: Need Enhancement. Have no raiding mail agility users and could use a bloodlust. Will change this note if this changes.
    Warlock: Low need for Warlock, but will not turn away
    Warrior: High need. Currently have no raiding Warriors

I don't care too much about gear level as I've always felt the experience and ability are more important. We're also opening to helping people gear up.

I feel that the biggest draw for us is how long we have been playing as a group. For anyone interested, I typed up a little guild history, which will be the next post!

Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... t/advanced
    Battletag: Janfadar#1835
    Last edited by Janfadar; 2013-09-10 at 05:49 PM.

Here is a little bit of history about "Shadowscourge"

We are a guild that started on the server of "Firetree" since it first became available. I, myself, wasn't around when the guild first started, so there is some history before i joined that im not too clear on, but my knowledge begins with us close to finishing MC in Vanilla. The Vanilla "Shadowscourge" was a guild composed of people from the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia, and this is true(for the most part) to this day. Not to mention that most of the people from those raids are still with us as well. We ended up finishing BWL, but only saw a couple of bosses in Naxx(but didn't kill)

Anyway, on one fateful day, instead of disbanding a raid we had finished for the night, our Guild Leader ended up disbanding the Guild by accident! It was then that we reformed as the Guild "Shadow," and we would stick with that guild name throughout the rest of our Firetree history.

Our guild would change over the years, but it would still keep going strong. Up until the current expansion, we even had the same GM. Near the end of Vanilla, most of the Aus. members and some of the NZ members split off into their own guild. Even with them leaving, we were still able to have 2 MC farm groups, one with US/Can members, and another with Aus/NZ, and have our joint progression groups.

Once BC rolled around, we kept our raiding momentum. Much like our MC farm groups, We had Kara farm groups as well. I can't remember how many Aus/NZ groups there were, but we did have 2 US/Can groups. While these Kara raids were happening, our joint 25 man raid continued to progress. We never did make it to Sunwell, but we cleared all of the other Burning crusade raids.

"Shadow" got a bit smaller in Wrath, but continued much the same. We still had our joint 25 for most of Wrath, but that all changed during ICC, where we stopped doing our joint 25's, in favor of doing heroic 10 man groups on our respective hemisphere's. Our US/Can heroic 10 man group was able to get the achievement drake from Ulduar and ICC, and cleared heroic ToC. We picked up a couple new people during Wrath, but most of the people in these raids groups were people that raided during Vanilla as well.

Cataclysm was the biggest turning point for the US/Can side progressionwise; it was the first time we would try heroic bosses without the gear advantages. We weren't able to do any heroic modes in the first tier of raids due to taking a bit to long to start raiding, but we did end up with the achievement mounts from Firelands. It was about 2-3 months until MoP hit when we called Dragonsoul quits. Spine of Deathwing was where we ended on that heroic front. Pretty much had the same roster as last expansion. Unforturnatly, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, Cata was the last full expansion the NZ/Aus side raiding members would stay with Firetree.

This brings us to the current expansion of Mists of Pandaria. All of these statistics are kills before any of the instance-wide nerfs. We cleared all of the first set of raids, including 5 heroic bosses and we are currently working on Lei Shen in Throne of Thunder. Due to Firetree starting to die, and the fact that most of the oceanic players were already in one of the top guilds, the NZ/Aus side of our guild transferred to the Jubei'thos server, including the GM. Although we are on separate servers now, we are more of a community than anything at this point. As such, the old GM still counts as the overall guildmaster, but I control the Bleeding Hollow division. The overall GM has been the GM since the guild started, and has a wealth of knowledge through experience.

So that is where we stand today. We transferred off of Firetree for much of the same reason as our NZ/Aus brethren. At one point, we had a pool of 13 players for our raids, all veteran raiders, most of which have been around since Vanilla, but when people started to take breaks/quit, we were down to just 10. This led to some weeks where we couldn't raid because someone would have something come up, and Firetree didn't have many other players to choose from. It was when Blizzard came up with the character services deal that we decided that this was a good time to transfer and find some new recruits (this was before the announced they were doing virtual realms.)

Remember, you're joining more than just a guild, you're joining a family; you're joining a group of knowledgeable officers and raiders with plenty of experience.

Still need all the above classes.

Above spots still open

Changed need for Deathknights to low.

Changed need for Hunters to Low.

Looking for the same.

still looking for more.

Changed the raid times.

if you get some time to talk or still need some dps hit me up Moddie123#1777 i have a warr or monk.

Changed need for priests to low.

Changed need for Deathknights to high, added that we are looking for a tank of any class, and updated our raid progression.

Have cleared all of Throne of Thunder normal.

Currently recruiting for Siege of Orgrimmar.