Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sounds like the script for a low budget movie :P

Send lots of texts and make plenty of passive-aggressive comments until he understands

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You sound needy.
    Yea, it's sooo needy to feel left out!

... Seriously, grow up.

OT: 90% chance the relationship won't even end up working out. Just stick around and deal with it, maybe she'll even become a friend after the "honeymoon" period ends.

1)Don't let your life revolve around your friend. Find new activities to engage in, or return to some old ones you might have left by the wayside.

2)See how things develop once the 'new penny shine' wears off the relationship.

3)If all else fails, try cultivating some new friendships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Always remember the bro code! Bro's before whaaat?
    this. i've been THAT guy who finds a girl after hanging with friends on a daily basis. the SO understood and brought her friends to hang out with us all. time later, my friends are WITH her friends

I have a feeling the OP is "creature that lives under a bridge"-ing everyone here, especially after reading some of his other replies.

Just give it time, eventually the new feeling he has with her will fade, and he'll look for excuses to get away from her.

Won't last, shouldn't be worried about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Get used to it, you will spend a lot of years alone with only yourself for company.
    That does sound a tad foreboding

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 03:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I have a feeling the OP is "creature that lives under a bridge"-ing everyone here, especially after reading some of his other replies.
    I am not familiar with "creature that lives under a bridge"-ing people. Enlightenment is requested if you would provide.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zakkimatsu View Post
    this. i've been THAT guy who finds a girl after hanging with friends on a daily basis. the SO understood and brought her friends to hang out with us all. time later, my friends are WITH her friends
    Though me and her does have a quite awkward past so us hanging together, strolling happily around a field of petals, is sadly out of the picture

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 03:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    Sounds like the script for a low budget movie :P
    Maybe it is, maybe i am just gathering opinions on my next great blockbuster movie, maybe its not actually a low budget movie, maybe i am a world famous director?!

oooooooooor maybe i am not. Most likely.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 03:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Yea, it's sooo needy to feel left out!

... Seriously, grow up.

OT: 90% chance the relationship won't even end up working out. Just stick around and deal with it, maybe she'll even become a friend after the "honeymoon" period ends.
    as i mentioned earlier, she was originally my "friend" or, may i say, acquaintance might be a better word for it.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 03:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Just give it time, eventually the new feeling he has with her will fade, and he'll look for excuses to get away from her.
    Strike when/while the iron is hot i suppose
    Last edited by mmoca5c502dff0; 2013-06-20 at 03:21 AM.