what to do with old currencies?

Things such as Dragon Quints, Dragon Tear, Rune King's Seals, Otherworldly Sourcestones.

The vendor is gone (as far as I can tell); anyway to spend them at all? Any way to convert them into something useful?

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    You do kind of have the same problems with old currencies in World of Warcraft (with the exception of Valor/Justice/Honor/Conquest Points). On the other hand, the NPC's there are rarely removed.

I do have the feeling it will be useless the same way it is in WoW. Mind you I haven't played Rift in a long long time. I might end up testing it again now that the game has gone F2P

Deleted
    Theres a vendor in Tempest Bay that sells some of the event stuff so you could still spend some of those. The guy is near the guy you deliver completed artifact collections.

Quote Originally Posted by Harby View Post
    Theres a vendor in Tempest Bay that sells some of the event stuff so you could still spend some of those. The guy is near the guy you deliver completed artifact collections.
    You can also get all the event stuff through the cash shop window (it's what opens up when you click the vendor anyways) under the gear section, there is a tab for event gear or something.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    You can also get all the event stuff through the cash shop window (it's what opens up when you click the vendor anyways) under the gear section, there is a tab for event gear or something.
    But those require the updated currencies. Unfortunately, I do not think that Rune King Seals, Dragon Tears, Molten Gold, and the currency from the first world event (with all the death stuff) are usable anymore (which sucks, because I have 1000 RK seals, and 1500 molten golds wasting space in my bank).

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    But those require the updated currencies. Unfortunately, I do not think that Rune King Seals, Dragon Tears, Molten Gold, and the currency from the first world event (with all the death stuff) are usable anymore (which sucks, because I have 1000 RK seals, and 1500 molten golds wasting space in my bank).
    Yeah, I searched the entire cash shop looking for anything that might use the 'in the bag' currencies. They only have stuff for the UI stored currencies. I'll have to check out tempest bay; but as I've never had a max level toon (even when I played before, I'd stop and recreate toons, switch to others ... don't think I ever hit 40 before this week on any toon). I also deleted toons ... assuming I'd get those 'grave bags' and continue to get sent those veteran BtA pieces in the mail on all new toons I created in the future (which I don't; don't see the grave bag anywhere, and the vet pieces you have to pay for now :/).

Trion retired the quite a few event currencies some time ago. The only one to make a come back was rune king seals and only for the sigil with water resist. I also have a bunch I just can't past with on the off chance Trion brings them back.